Unsw co-op 2009 (1 Viewer)

vivien023

HSC
Hey everyone,
i decided to start a thread because the website says that we should be receiving an email or notification of interviews. . .

its 10.15pm..and still nothing?

Anyone know whats going on?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Oh, are we supposed to be getting them today? :/

I'm scared to check my email now ><"

shaon0

HSC
Oh, are we supposed to be getting them today? :/

I'm scared to check my email now ><"
Yeah we are. I'd be lying if i said I wasn't nervous, hopefully we'll all get interviews but i'm doubting my chances. I think they'll send them at around 10:30pm or 11pm because they'll have to send it by today before 12am.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Gah.

If i don't get an interview, i hope it won't make me all depressed and hinder my study :/

vivien023

HSC
yeah...
last year's got theres around 5pm

sigh..wonder whats taking them so long

I hope i get an interview!

gl to everyone

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
yeah...
last year's got theres around 5pm

sigh..wonder whats taking them so long

I hope i get an interview!

gl to everyone
The anticipation is killing me ><"

my only motivation to study atm is scholarships :/
Yeah, same here. I don't know what i'd do if that was taken away... i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck everyone!

AndreRieu

HSC
############## Login DISABLED. We have not uploaded Interview Information as yet - this will be updated by midnight tonight. Please DO NOT call us regarding this.################

thats whats going on anywhos

Winn

HSC
############## Login DISABLED. We have not uploaded Interview Information as yet - this will be updated by midnight tonight. Please DO NOT call us regarding this.################

thats whats going on anywhos
I hope it is the interview info being updated, not the message itself.
Imagine all of us staying up till 12 to see the "update", and after F5ing for 2000 times it updates to "The selection process is taking a little longer than expected(like microsoft does all the time), the information will be updated by midnight TONIGHT."

LordPc

HSC
you know what they are probably doing at the co-op office?

they are probably on bored of studies right now, just reading over this thread. and then they are like

person 1:"wow, these kids REALLY want the scholarship. they are so dedicated, staying at home on a friday night, postponing their studies just to find out if they got an interview or not."
person 2:"hey, we should give them the interviews"
person 1:"yea! forget these other people that have the best credentials"

and then they are like using the information in your profiles to track down your application and give you all interviews

so you see, stressing about not getting the interviews has actually gotten you the interviews you thought that you were not going to get in the first place

make sense?

untouchablecuz

HSC
you know what they are probably doing at the co-op office?

they are probably on bored of studies right now, just reading over this thread. and then they are like

person 1:"wow, these kids REALLY want the scholarship. they are so dedicated, staying at home on a friday night, postponing their studies just to find out if they got an interview or not."
person 2:"hey, we should give them the interviews"
person 1:"yea! forget these other people that have the best credentials"

and then they are like using the information in your profiles to track down your application and give you all interviews

so you see, stressing about not getting the interviews has actually gotten you the interviews you thought that you were not going to get in the first place

make sense?
my man

i like your logic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)