Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
http://studentlife.unsw.edu.au/events/unsw-info-day/

UNSW Info Day
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
9am - 4pm
Kensington Campus

It's just over a week away now, so I was wondering which of you 11-ers and anyone else would want to come to a make-shift UNSW Info Day meat-up.

Essentially, what'll happen is that we'll meet at Central Station at around 9-9:30am - say hai to each other, match usernames to faces and then travel to UNSW. From there, we can tour the place, or get course information, or partake in the festivities there (last year they had a free BBQ and giant Jenga and a few other things) and whatnot - we'll do everything, and then possibly walk down Anzac Parade to get lunch. Or ice cream.

The link I posted above has event times and the like, so if you want to attend a certain lecture - you should confer with that.

The aims of this are wide and varied, and I'm sure you can use your imagination for it. And... well, yeah.

So, who's interested in coming? If you are, post in this thread and I'll contact you about it via PM o visitor message.

Any questions, post 'em here.

(and yes i know i posted this in technically the -wrong- section but only very few 11-ers lurk the Non-School forums, and so they should because... it's brutal in there :( )

And if anyone was wondering, I'm going because I have to ask about my Arts degree.

M

MichelleV

Your title is misleading. It seems very little meat seems to be involved in this, and now I am thoroughly disappointed :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, that's why we go talk to people we haven't met before to liven the thing up. I'd go with people from my school but like zero of them (that I know of) have UNSW as a high preference.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, that's why we go talk to people we haven't met before to liven the thing up. I'd go with people from my school but like zero of them (that I know of) have UNSW as a high preference.
Stop trolling. You're already in uni. Don't try and act like you're fresh out of school.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Stop trolling. You're already in uni. Don't try and act like you're fresh out of school.
Oh but I'm a great actor. Like just a few hours ago, I made a fantastic prank call. hehehehehe

But seriously, if I'm going to talk to some random - I'm not gonna lie to them, of course I'll tell them I'm a 2nd year student. Can't build friendships from lies.

CRIPPLE FIGHT
:(

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
CRIPPLE FIGHT
Omg I love you, bitch.

Someone invite me to the event on fb. Is there one?
Also, totes just gonna go to like one lecture to not feel weird and then go drinking or something. Who's up for that? (Kiah? Vinh? Anyone else?)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Omg I love you, bitch.

Someone invite me to the event on fb. Is there one?
Also, totes just gonna go to like one lecture to not feel weird and then go drinking or something. Who's up for that? (Kiah? Vinh? Anyone else?)
go drinking... at like 10am in the morning... what is this madness (soz broskis, i already tried - white house only starts serving at 11 or something)

there's no fb event for this one
Yet. Maybe one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)