Finals coming up >:( (1 Viewer)

FinsLecturer

HSC
Just remember.. If you screw up this year and get low grades then you won't get an internship next year which will mean you won't get a job on graduation which will mean you will have a large HECS debt and your living back with ya mumma.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Im looking forward to finals, I only need 30-40% for each exam to pass my courses

FinsLecturer

HSC
goddam, im scare :(
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
only if i knew
Yes 99%+ Will get you any good job interview
95%+ Will get you acct job interview at small firm
90%+ Will get you govt job interview
<90% don't bother applying
if <65% best not mention you went to uni on your maccas application...

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Yes 99%+ Will get you any good job interview
95%+ Will get you acct job interview at small firm
90%+ Will get you govt job interview
<90% don't bother applying
if <65% best not mention you went to uni on your maccas application...
What a joke.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
No offense, but you don't know anything.. Obv <90% kid...
No offense Matty G but if you want to make your profile seem legit you should use capital letters at the beginning of each word eg Cambridge not cambridge. What kind of a 52 year old lecturer types like someone who grew up using MSN and facebook

FinsLecturer

HSC
No offense Matty G but if you want to make your profile seem legit you should use capital letters at the beginning of each word eg Cambridge not cambridge. What kind of a 52 year old lecturer types like someone who grew up using MSN and facebook
No offense 'bladeys' but why am I the one coming home from my 700k/yr IBD job at Macquarie jumping online to give helpful advice during what little spare time I have, and why are you the one trolling around at night trying to up show someone far more experienced in the matter?

FinsLecturer

HSC
We see kids sending through resume's with transcripts less than 99% marks all the time and we tell em where to shove it..

bladeys

HSC
N/A
why are you the one rolling around trying to up show someone far more experienced in the matter?
Oh sorry bro I forgot how being round and plump makes you better at rolling down hills and stuff. I shall not question your rolling abilities ever again, back on topic

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
you shouldn't be nervous you should've learnt the stuff during the sem and be keen to show your knowledge in the finals

halapenyo

HSC
i feel no pressure at all because most of my subjects have nothing to do with any of the majors im planning to take. i know i still have to pass the courses, but im not going to break my head trying to get hds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)