Easiest finance elective (1 Viewer)

UNSWs

HSC
N/A
Whats the easiest elective people have taken/know of? One of the 3xxx courses... ?!

Jashua_Long

Banned
HSC
N/A
FINS3630, hands down.

However: It used to be just four multiple choice quizzes and a final exam. This semester, they changed to include a small group presentation (5%) and a group assignment on financial statement analysis (15%).

UNSWs

HSC
N/A
Mm yeah looks a piece of cake thank you, got any others without group shit though? Been told 3623 is pretty easy, no online outline though?

HSC
yeah 3630 is a joke, it was really cute because the lecturer was so serious about it.

in terms of other electives, group work is pretty much inevitable.
3625 - fairly easy, need to do a group presentation, not hard, bit mathsy
3626 - easy as well, whole subject on corporate governance which is interesting, but you need to be vocal in tutes, and of course have a group assignment
did 2643 as my other elective - not very hard, just a matter of keeping up to date with tute work

2624 easily the hardest, i did it with yip, who is a cunt, but ive heard its easier now.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
lol wtf most people are on 29 or 30 /30 in quizzes so not really
No idea where you're getting those figures. All the people I've spoken to about the Finance course I'm taking now (FINS1613) said that they're getting crap marks on all of their quizzes and that they're struggling just to pass the course. =/

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
no im being serious. i was genuinely surprised to hear most people were on 30/30.
Agree. I'm surprised too. You sure those figures are correct? Like I said in my earlier post, from talking with friends and friends of friends, that doesn't appear to be the case. At least, not for FINS1613 this semester.

HSC
Uni Grad
im pretty sure the avg is around a 15/30 for the quizzes; it's why they're trying to make it easier for us to get a better mark in the final so we can pass.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Also do Behavioural Fins. It's easy, but also interesting. Is a group assignment though. My group went aspie, so I just took the easy part, nailed it, got special mention from the lecturer and left them with the scraps.

HSC
lol at you guys thinking youre going to fail because you're getting an average of 15/30......that is STILL passing, not to mention fairly easy to get 50/70 for the remaining portion and get a credit overall

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
lol at you guys thinking youre going to fail because you're getting an average of 15/30......that is STILL passing, not to mention fairly easy to get 50/70 for the remaining portion and get a credit overall
That's the average. I'm getting below the average. That's why I think I'm going to fail. Don't know about the others. 8'D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)