Exam gloating/whinging thread (1 Viewer)

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
share exam thoughts, what you thought answers were, how the test was or just generally vent and cry

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
FINS1613 exam --> Wanted to rip the entire paper to shreds. Obviously did bad in it. As did a number of other people. It doesn't deserve a fuck.

MGMT1001 exam --> Two hours and a little bit certainly isn't enough time to finish 40 MCQ and two essay questions, especially when said essay questions have to be in proper essay format. Introduction, body, conclusion, that sort of thing. Well, at least it wasn't difficult. Didn't even properly study, just memorized the 10 theories for the case study and read the case study twice. Still knew the answers to most of the MCQ. The rest, just did a little guesswork based on common sense and I'm hoping that my guesses proved correct. As for the two essay questions, because I didn't have enough time, all my sentences look like crap and the flow of both essays suck, but the answers themselves are pretty alright.

Will let you know how the ECON1101 exam goes when I take it. Might be the best exam out of the three that I have.

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
MATH ~ standard straightforward test.

If only I applied myself more throughout the semester rather than cram.

Oh well no more maths for me.... Hopefully.

HSC
Uni Grad
ARTS2451 (Intermediate Chinese B) - Ridiculously hard, but was answerable though. Even if it was a Non-backgrounder exam, it was still so hard because the teachers ripped off a newspaper article and expected us to comprehend that :/ That being said, I hope I got around 60/100 raw though :S

FINS1613 - FUARRRRKKKKKK I guessed 60% of the paper. But I wanted to rip that subject to shreds anyway, coz I fucking hate it to death =_=

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
chem1011

straightforward
a few questions were copied straight from tute problems
perty good

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
MATH2130: Higher DEs

I thought it was good. Shame I bombed out in Quiz 1. Here's hoping for 75!

halapenyo

HSC
actl1001 tomorrow afternoon. trying to cram but concepts are mindfuck.

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah actl1001 has so much content. hopefully the exam Qs are answerable to the point where I can make up shit :p

halapenyo

HSC
yeah actl1001 has so much content. hopefully the exam Qs are answerable to the point where I can make up shit :p
yeah hopefully brian makes it wordsy like the midsem so i can bullshit through. but unlikely considering he has so much maths he can put in there.

HSC
Uni Grad
ACTL1001 was pretty difficult. Lots more maths in sections I had never imagined. Less theory than I thought there would be. Nevertheless, most of it was doable though and BSable.

halapenyo

HSC
ACTL1001 was pretty difficult. Lots more maths in sections I had never imagined. Less theory than I thought there would be. Nevertheless, most of it was doable though and BSable.
yeah lol. the wordy questions were bsworthy. calculations everyone seemed to struggle with.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Just did my last exam, Microeconomics (ECON1101). Questions weren't necessarily too hard if you studied, but I was procrasti-cleaning (get it? procrastinating by cleaning) and didn't manage to study all of the chapters, so the "essay" questions, which focused on the chapters that I didn't get to before the exam, were difficult for me. Luckily though, one of the essay questions was similar to a question in the online quizzes, so I was still able to answer everything. ;)

halapenyo

HSC
Just did my last exam, Microeconomics (ECON1101). Questions weren't necessarily too hard if you studied, but I was procrasti-cleaning (get it? procrastinating by cleaning) and didn't manage to study all of the chapters, so the "essay" questions, which focused on the chapters that I didn't get to before the exam, were difficult for me. Luckily though, one of the essay questions was similar to a question in the online quizzes, so I was still able to answer everything. ;)
how did you find the multiple choice? i remember when i did it some of the multiple choice were pretty challenging.

Thaler

HSC
N/A
lol 50 question multiple choice exam, had to actually wait with an exam supervisor at my shoulder for two minutes because I wasn't allowed to leave until half an hour was up.

halapenyo

HSC
lol 50 question multiple choice exam, had to actually wait with an exam supervisor at my shoulder for two minutes because I wasn't allowed to leave until half an hour was up.
35 when i did it. and 30 short answer.

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
how did you find the multiple choice? i remember when i did it some of the multiple choice were pretty challenging.
Multiple choice wasn't too difficult. There were a few that I was pretty stumped on, but most were pretty decent.

I'm hoping for at least 40/65. My written answers were all over the place, but I'm hoping that they were right. If not, I still hope I'll get some marks out of them, haha.

Thaler

HSC
N/A
35 when i did it. and 30 short answer.
I wasn't talking about your shitty first years subject. This thread is designed for gloating, so I was gloating about finishing within half an hour this afternoon.

halapenyo

HSC
I wasn't talking about your shitty first years subject. This thread is designed for gloating, so I was gloating about finishing within half an hour this afternoon.
which subject is this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)