Living in Kensington (1 Viewer)

figsan

HSC
N/A
Anyone here who resides in Kensington? I just want to know how it is like in terms of availability of laundromats, grocery stores, cafes etc.

Let me know.

Thanks! :)

HSC
I know there's a whole long street full of restuarants (deserts, asian, japanese, thai etc) right near the uni. There's also a shopping centre (eastgardens) not too far from kensington. It has Coles, Woolworths, a cinema, everything.

plasticities

HSC
On Anzac Parade there is plenty of cafes (Gloria Genes, 85 degrees, and various Asian ones), a few asian supermarkets and an IGA (grocery store), a laundromat near the funeral home, a newsagent (also near the funeral home), a couple of pubs, heaps and heaps of Asian restaurants, as well as fast food (McDonalds, Oporto, Subway, etc). I lived there during the school year, and pretty much everything you need is within a walking distance.

halapenyo

HSC
one thing is for sure you wont have any problems with finding food. anzac parade must have about a million restaurants along it.

czhuu

HSC
It should be swell :) busy city life but convenient if you go unsw!

halapenyo

HSC
im more happy bout the WH smith. I missed the arc store during the last sem for emergency stationery.

figsan

HSC
N/A
Thank you guys! Would be great for me to live around Kensington then for Sem1 onwards :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)