UNSW scholarships results (1 Viewer)

5mmgridbook

HSC
Hi, I was just wondering if UNSW sends out emails rejecting applications for scholarships?
Also, does anyone know if the icons showing the status of an application are updated?

Thanks!

erckle999

HSC
Uni Grad
So far, I have been successful for one UNSW scholarship and unsuccessful for another. For the successful one, they sent me an email (yet the icon on the online thing does not say successful - still 'pending'). For the unsuccessful one, they sent me an email saying the status of one your applications has changed, go onto the online interface to check it. I went online and the icon said unsuccessful. Perhaps they don't reject anyone until someone has accepted, so that incase the first choice candidate refuses they can offer it to someone else.

5mmgridbook

HSC
Great thank you so much for the answer! I've still got two scholarships pending. It would be nice to know their results so I can make a decision with the first scholarship.

inJust

HSC
What about equity scholarships done through UAC?

lgnorance

HSC
my one still says pending.

one of the scholarships i'm meant to get an interview in november, that didn't happen, but it still says pending? huh

erckle999

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep same, may i ask which one(s) did you get?

manscux

HSC
I applied for all rounder and dorothy clark and it stills say .... pending

Does anyone know when the results come out for these (or if they have already come out)

:)

congrats to those who have received scholarships

nofate

HSC
Yes, currently I have been offered 3 which can all be held together.

5mmgridbook

HSC
Okay thanks nofate.
Does anyone know, if you accept one scholarship, while not knowing the result of another for which you applied, will UNSW still offer you the other scholarship if you're successful?

5mmgridbook

HSC
Also, has anyone had absolutely no response to an application? As in no rejection, offer, or automated email?

nightweaver066

HSC
Also, has anyone had absolutely no response to an application? As in no rejection, offer, or automated email?
I'm still waiting on one lol.

Not sure whether to accept the one i got or not.

What happens if you don't end up doing the degree / going to the uni after you accept the scholarship?

5mmgridbook

HSC
Same, I have no response to two, and it would helpful if they said at least something so I could decide on my first offer.
If I accept that offer, would UNSW still consider an application for the high achievers scholarship? So many questions, but the office is closed.
I suppose if you change your degree within the faculty offered for the scholarship it should be fine, but I don't know about uni.

Lou-chin08

HSC
N/A
Has anyone heard or received any feedback from the following scholarships?

- Faculty of Science Scholarships

- UNSW Transition Scholarship

- Matthew James Reid Award

- Science Achiever Award

- Ben Lexcen Sports Scholarship (For future UNSW students)

Thanks =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)