Need approval for clash or no? (1 Viewer)

sakurashizune

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

So at the moment for Semester 1, I have enrolled into BIOC2101, CHEM2041, CHEM2011 and ARTS1630 (Intro Jap A).

I'm thinking of changing ARTS1630 to ARTS1510 (Intro German A) however, when I generate my timetable of 'Rectangles' it tells me that I have a clash.

Now, if you set Rectangles to show my timetable for 'All' weeks, then it will show a clash. I have attached an image to show this.

RECTANGLES ARTS1510.png

My CHEM2011 lab can actually be moved to the Tuesday just before the ARTS1510 tutorial. Considering this, if I actually look at each week individually, there would be no clashes every week.

Do I still need approval for this clash? If I do, how do I do it?

D94

HSC
N/A
Well you can't move CHEM2011 to Tuesday because the time slots are full. This clash (on Friday) will never be permitted as labs and tutorials are compulsory.

The clash between BIOC and ARTS seems to be ok. Try to enrol - if it says it's a permitted clash, then that's fine, but if it doesn't let you enrol into them, you will have to contact your program authority to approve the clash.

If you are doing B Medicinal Chemistry and ARTS is your general education elective, you will be asked to change that as it's not a core subject for your program.

Last edited:

sakurashizune

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh I didn't check that. I also can't enrol because the remaining places in ARTS1510 are reserved for new students.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)