How to timetable? (1 Viewer)

ibbybiby

HSC
I'm going to do med sci and I have no idea what to do about timetabling.

Do I just choose the times I want for the units that are listed in the handbook? Do I have to follow the program structure?

Help is greatly appreciated.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
Seriously just read your handbook and follow the subjects in the order layed out. Four subjects p/ semester.

TheCardician

HSC
In the handbook, it will say what subjects you need to take in the first semester, under 'Stage 1 Semester 1' - in this case your subjects would be: BABS1201, SCIF1111, CHEM1011 (or CHEM1031) and MATH1041. So yeah, follow the program structure in the handbook.

Skeptyks

HSC
I am so confused and it seems like hardly anyone else is. So with B Commerce there are 4 Compulsory core courses and 6 Flexible core courses.
In the myUNSW Enrolment Basket I have to add courses. Should I be adding 4 of the compuslory courses in? Should I be adding 2 compulsory courses + 2 flexible core courses?

Any help appreciated.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
I am so confused and it seems like hardly anyone else is. So with B Commerce there are 4 Compulsory core courses and 6 Flexible core courses.
In the myUNSW Enrolment Basket I have to add courses. Should I be adding 4 of the compuslory courses in? Should I be adding 2 compulsory courses + 2 flexible core courses?

Any help appreciated.
Potentially you could do any given there are no prerequisites for those courses, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)