[HELP]Problem with registering my unipass, saying 'not all required fields filled' (1 Viewer)

YoYoWayne

HSC
Uni Grad
OOOOOOO
As shown, I tried to register, filled everything, but this kept pumping up.
Anyone have any ideas about how to solve this?
Thank you! :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: [HELP]Problem with registering my unipass, saying 'not all required fields filled

I'll advise you to remove that image or at least black out personal information.

dooshtoomun

HSC
Re: [HELP]Problem with registering my unipass, saying 'not all required fields filled

I had the problem as well for a while, but turns out I put in the wrong course code.

You see the UAC Code Lookup next to the box you have to fill in? Use that, and make sure it's the correct code.

Hope this helps.

jessicahung

HSC
Uni Grad

i made up a unsw id and it worked (with uac number)

YoYoWayne

HSC
Uni Grad

I'll advise you to remove that image or at least black out personal information.
Thanks for telling me that , did :)

YoYoWayne

HSC
Uni Grad

I had the problem as well for a while, but turns out I put in the wrong course code.

You see the UAC Code Lookup next to the box you have to fill in? Use that, and make sure it's the correct code.

Hope this helps.
Yeah exactly! I just found the 4-digit code was different, and after correction I made it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)