finished enrolling - now what? (1 Viewer)

Chimelle

HSC
Actually I'm not sure if I have successfully enrolled yet. I got up to enrolling courses, and then made a timetable. And then I logged out. Does this mean I have finished that part of enrolment? Do I now just get my Student ID from UNSW in person?

I tried logging back into myUNSW, but it doesn't work, like I can't go back to that accept and enrolment site :(

I dunno what to do now. I appreciate any help :)

D94

HSC
N/A
Watch a movie. Eat something. Go to sleep.

You seem to be done for now, get your ID from UNSW FM Assist in person, and you're set.

plasticities

HSC
When you viewed your timetable, was it blue? That indicates that you've successfully enrolled in those classes, if it was like green, it means it's still pending. If you're not sure go to myUNSW and log in and click on the 'My Student Profile' tab and click on Class Timetable under enrolment. If you haven't completely enrolled go back and click on 'Update Your Enrolment' and continue from there.

Skeptyks

HSC
We don't have to get the ID cards before uni starts though right?

plasticities

HSC
We don't have to get the ID cards before uni starts though right?
You don't have to, but the lines during O-Week can get pretty long. I happened to be at uni for an info session on my degree and there was literally no line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)