Rate my timetable/10 (CommSci) (1 Viewer)

gorab

HSC

My thoughts:

Monday is fine, evenly spread
Tuesday is only lectures but a long day, I might ceebs this day and sometimes skip it
Wednesday is definitely the worst one, has a huge 3 hour gap in the middle and then back to back tutorials. And I've been unable to fix this due to things being full etc, should I leave it?
Thursday is also fine

Also considering dropping MGMT1001 for next semester and putting in FINS1613 but it is currently full (had a lot of feedback of how bad but easy MGMT is, which can give less workload for next semester if I do it then.)
Thanks

htp368

HSC
Hmm FINS1613 last semester i have been told killed students' wams. So you are going for a wam killer here...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

My thoughts:

Tuesday is only lectures but a long day, I might ceebs this day and sometimes skip it
Wednesday is definitely the worst one, has a huge 3 hour gap in the middle and then back to back tutorials. And I've been unable to fix this due to things being full etc, should I leave it?
Thursday is also fine

Also considering dropping MGMT1001 for next semester and putting in FINS1613 but it is currently full (had a lot of feedback of how bad but easy MGMT is, which can give less workload for next semester if I do it then.)
Thanks
Figure out something to do during your breaks. Obviously some of them will be lunch breaks but... if you can figure out what to do with breaks - you're set.

D94

HSC
N/A
My thoughts:

Thursday is also fine
Tuesday is fine, they are only lectures, so it's up to you. It will only feel long if your lectures are boring.
3 hours on Wednesday will actually go faster than you think. Also a good time to meet up with friends from other faculties, eat, study for class tests (you do class tests in tutorials) or just watch a movie.

gorab

HSC
I have a feeling the 1 hour ones would go by really fast..

But now I guess it does feel a lot better, so I shouldn't bother changing it any further?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)