What is the EASIEST subject at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

HSC
As per the question, biggest wam booster? Many of the subjects are different now..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
WAM booster... hmm, I wish I could help - my WAM boosters have ended up being Higher Maths subjects for some reason, and not the Commerce courses I thought it would be. (probably due to motivation - or lack of it - in Commerce, but anyway...)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
I've heard Hypersonics, Advanced Rotorcraft, Architectural Hist & Theory 1 & Tax Administrative Law are great WAM boosters.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Well the easiest is very subjective as many people would things hard that some people find easy.

Think about what you enjoy, and are good at and then look at some of the descriptions of various subject in the handbook and see what looks easy :)

Kittikhun

HSC
If you have the motivation and endurance to rote learn, 'BIOS2061- Vertebrate Zoology' is good since it's practically just all memory.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought astronomy was. Everything is done online, even the exam, and apparently it's really easy to cheat. BAM 100 WAM.

Xt

HSC
N/A
Yeah haha, PHYS1160 - Astro. Basically a gen ed for every1 but science students =/. Final exam is online and basically just google the answers :). MATH1011 is pretty easy as well, and also the other online gen ed 'Brave New World' and a summer gen ed SCIF1004 - watch movies for a week and you basically answer these quizzes...and mark them yourselves >.>

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh vey. Why does everyone think dance is something easy to do?

The biggest WAM booster will be a subject you have the skillset for and enough motivation to make sure it's a WAM booster. (If your only motivation is WAM booster, it can fall a bit short).

plasticities

HSC
It's a kind of hard question to answer since there are SO MANY classes at UNSW. But I have to concur, astronomy is extremely popular since apparently it's incredibly easy and online

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Gen Ed course Brave New World. You spend time discussing movies and video games and then get to write a sci-fi story as your final assessment. Boom.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
ENGG1000, every single student that has ever done this subject would agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)