Timetable to calendar (1 Viewer)

fredgreer

HSC
I made a thing that I think people here might find useful. Upload your UNSW timetable and it’ll convert it into a .ics file for Apple Calendar, Outlook, Google/Yahoo Calendar, your phone, etc.

Give it a go and let me know how it goes…

http://calendariser.fredgreer.com

Emelyn

HSC
Uni Grad
This worked for outlook but it couldn't import it into Google Calendars. I got this error message for it:
Processed zero events.

Failed to import events: Unable to process your iCal/CSV file..

Error at line 12:For input string: "1.5"

Not sure what that means, but it's unfortunate. :/

fredgreer

HSC
This worked for outlook but it couldn't import it into Google Calendars. I got this error message for it:
Thanks for letting me know! Google Calendar can be a little bit picky when it comes to importing. I think I've fixed this, if you download a new calendar file it should work now.

Last edited:

Emelyn

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for letting me know! Google Calendar can be a little bit picky when it comes to importing. I think I've fixed this, if you download a new calendar file it should work now.
Yes, thank you so much!

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Do you have to convert your timetable into a separate image first to convert it on these?

So, do I have to screenshot it onto say snag.gy then use that image and get it converted on these?

fredgreer

HSC
Do you have to convert your timetable into a separate image first to convert it on these?
just go to myUNSW and find your timetable. Save the page (command S on a Mac, control S on Windows) as "page source" or "HTML" or something similar, you should end up with a .html file, upload that to the converter.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
just go to myUNSW and find your timetable. Save the page (command S on a Mac, control S on Windows) as "page source" or "HTML" or something similar, you should end up with a .html file, upload that to the converter.
Cheers!

fredgreer

HSC
I've just gone through the error log from the past few weeks and fixed up a couple of bugs (was freaking out on classes that weren't most weeks and a few other small things), so if this didn't work for you, give it another go.

fredgreer

HSC
Just thought I'd let you all know this is back up and running for semester 2 timetables.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been using the CSE one. A lot more straightforward, skips the upload step.

Nonetheless, pretty good :)

D94

HSC
N/A
I've been using the CSE one. A lot more straightforward, skips the upload step.

Nonetheless, pretty good :)
To be fair, the CSE one is developed by UNSW so it allows you to log into your account and obviously is designed to skip any need to upload your timetable. A third party would not have that benefit.

gamker95

HSC
N/A
Thanks, u just save my day. I found the CSESoc one, but that is down...
Are u a CS or IT student currently?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)