1st yr engineering electives (1 Viewer)

Gomez26

HSC
N/A
Im studying Civil Engineering at UNSW in the 2nd sem and im tossing up between doing the recommended subject Mats1101 or Mine1010. The difference is that mats (I hear from friends) is much harder and has much more contact hours, while Mine is heaps easier with less contact hours. The only problem is that mine doesn't have much to do with Civil. What is the better choice?? Like if I don't do Mats will this put me behind in my degree in the future as il probs learn heaps about materials and chemistry??? Your contributions will mean alot, thanks guys :)

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
do MINE1010 with me. It sort of related to civil as in the soil mechanics subject in 2/3rd year

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
no-one is talking in my stupid faking group

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Same here bro, it's just me and this other kid organising stuff, the other 2 r doing nothing
can you kick people out and invite me? Literally i made the 1st post introducing myself and everyone just replied "ohh don't have facebook" "can't meet up in person" etc etc. I have a feeling I am in a group that is not going to do any work

Gomez26

HSC
N/A
I don't actually do MINE1010 LOL soz guys, ENGG1400 and CVEN1300 :p
CVEN1300 is the best although I dont understand a thing the lecturer says, as his accent is quite thick
:-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)