Postponing Timetabling (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm just wondering if there is any harm in not accepting my courses and doing my timetable immediately. I'm currently debating between a few combined degree options within Actuarial studies and honestly I think it will take me some time. So will that be a problem? Is there a possibility that if I leave it too late, some classes will be full and I would no longer be able to take it?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
They all fill up quick, it's better to just enrol and guarantee your spot. If you end up not wanting to do the subjects you can quit them without any issues before census date (which is about a month away).

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Usually for first year subjects, they will have enough classes to cater for the big numbers they are expecting. Particularly if you are enrolling into subjects that are compulsory for your program. So there should be enough spots... but if you do decide to enroll later, you might not get the best timetable.

mreditor16

HSC
I'm just wondering if there is any harm in not accepting my courses and doing my timetable immediately. I'm currently debating between a few combined degree options within Actuarial studies and honestly I think it will take me some time. So will that be a problem? Is there a possibility that if I leave it too late, some classes will be full and I would no longer be able to take it?
Regardless of which actuarial studies double degree program you do, for example, you HAVE to study MATH1151 this semester. So I would suggest picking your lectures + tutorials for MATH1151, and then once you have chosen what your other degree will be, you can pick your lectures + tutorials for the three remaining subjects.

leehuan

HSC
Regardless of which actuarial studies double degree program you do, for example, you HAVE to study MATH1151 this semester. So I would suggest picking your lectures + tutorials for MATH1151, and then once you have chosen what your other degree will be, you can pick your lectures + tutorials for the three remaining subjects.
But I'm pretty sure in the application you have to choose what you're combining with first THEN start picking the courses

Flop21

HSC
But I'm pretty sure in the application you have to choose what you're combining with first THEN start picking the courses
Yep and you can't change it when you click save. Hence why I'm so nervous what to pick lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)