How to enrol in a language? (1 Viewer)

mkristie

HSC
As part of my international studies degree I need to study a language, but I can't figure out how to enrol in the language. Can anyone help me out?

Renko

HSC
I think you have to complete and submit a questionnaire on the school of humanities and languages website for them to recommend which course you should do. This is so you won't be enrolling in a language course that would be too easy or hard based on any background knowledge you have of the language.

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
I think you have to complete and submit a questionnaire on the school of humanities and languages website for them to recommend which course you should do. This is so you won't be enrolling in a language course that would be too easy or hard based on any background knowledge you have of the language.
You only have to do this if you have some experience speaking the language. I started one last year and didn't have to take it.

To answer the OP's question, you just enrol in the subject like any other. There's no trick or anything. Just find out what the subject code or name is through the handbook and you'll be able to enrol through myUNSW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)