Full Lecture! HELP! (1 Viewer)

riceislove

HSC
Hey guys, I wanted to take MATH1081 in sem 1 instead of in sem 2 because I am planning to take ELEC1111 in sem 2. The lecture for MATH1081 is full however! Do I still have a chance to take that subject?

photastic

HSC
Hey guys, I wanted to take MATH1081 in sem 1 instead of in sem 2 because I am planning to take ELEC1111 in sem 2. The lecture for MATH1081 is full however! Do I still have a chance to take that subject?
No unless the lecturer in charge or whoever is in charge of enrolments opens a spot. Perhaps you want to contact the maths department otherwise you'll have to wait next semester.

D94

HSC
N/A
Call your Program Authority office. It is technically possible to open up more spots (albeit, only 7 more spots since the Physics Theatre can only hold 369 students and the enrolment page says 362 students).

riceislove

HSC
But I'm not really sure what to say... I can only email them since I'm an international student (Calling would be expensive). Plus, they give a higher priority to the advanced math programs... Maybe I should hope and pray that someone drops the class so I can take their spot....

D94

HSC
N/A
But I'm not really sure what to say... I can only email them since I'm an international student (Calling would be expensive). Plus, they give a higher priority to the advanced math programs... Maybe I should hope and pray that someone drops the class so I can take their spot....
Best to email your program authority and school of maths.

You would need 3 students to drop out in order to take 1 spot as it's currently 2 spots in excess.

Good luck.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
get skype.

tell them it'll fuck up your graduation plans and it'll affect your visa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)