Semester 2 Timetables (1 Viewer)

Mr_Kap

HSC
I have 3 possible timetables now.
2 variations of sleep in timetables, and a timetable which essentially gives me a whole day free at the expense of the sleep. (however they all are free from 2-8 on Tuesday's as this is when i tutor)

I'm lucky with my timetable this semester i have realized.

leehuan

HSC
I swear I make timetables to my liking more when I do it by myself than via bojangles...

Flop21

HSC
What do you guys think? There's a version where I can get a wednesday that's 9am till 8pm with 0 breaks but that sounds absolutely disgusting. This version I spread it out so I get a break after labs, get lunch (comp lab was on at weird times, either really late or during lunch), I want a certain lecturer for math, and I put my math tutorials on at times I'd be happy to have tests on.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If I lived on campus I wuoldn't give af about my timetable lol

the rest of us need the days off or the 2 hr travel back home time so we just want no breaks to finish asap

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
If I lived on campus I wuoldn't give af about my timetable lol

the rest of us need the days off or the 2 hr travel back home time so we just want no breaks to finish asap
same lol

i would auto generate timetable and make sure I don't have anything more than 3hrs of classes together and time for a lunch break

Flop21

HSC
Flop you live on campus.

Spreading out your timetable should not be an issue and is exactly what I would do if I lived on campus.
Yeah ik, but yeah that's what I was looking for. Just making sure others would do the same thing, and there's not some weird reason I should be doing something different (like shoving it on fewest days possible).

Looking forward to 3 subjects next sem. Think I'll sit down and plan my whole degree winter break - and not worry about finishing say a semester late at this point, since I probably will.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
See how you go first sem and your results. It's hard to get an understanding of where you are until you see your first batch of results and have gone through a complete semester.

For example, myself and a lot of friends thought we were doing terribly in our first semesters until we actually saw our first bunch of results and were happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)