MATH2601 help please! (1 Viewer)

unilifeisbestlife

HSC
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there were any MATH2601 tutorial worked solutions anywhere? This subject is beyond excruciating and I don't know what's going on!

Thanks! :)

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
Who is your tutor?

When I did this, there were two tutorial classes I think. So one of my friends went to one and I went to the other from week 3-4 (since first weeks are quite easy). Shared solutions and made a study group consisting of a handful of people.

Solutions does not guarantee understanding of material and could even be more detrimental than having no solutions at all, as seen by 1 person in my group who did not exercise their problem solving skills and just studied, and memorised without question, the answers.

Rote learning can work to get high marks but the result is not practical because critical thinking / problem solving faculties were not engaged enough..

Imagine graduating with weak problem solving skills but magically high WAM.

leehuan

HSC
Who is your tutor?

When I did this, there were two tutorial classes I think. So one of my friends went to one and I went to the other from week 3-4 (since first weeks are quite easy). Shared solutions and made a study group consisting of a handful of people.

Solutions does not guarantee understanding of material and could even be more detrimental than having no solutions at all, as seen by 1 person in my group who did not exercise their problem solving skills and just studied, and memorised without question, the answers.

Rote learning can work to get high marks but the result is not practical because critical thinking / problem solving faculties were not engaged enough..

Imagine graduating with weak problem solving skills but magically high WAM.
The dream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)