Unsw commerce majors with the hottest girls??? (1 Viewer)

Shirohige

HSC
So I'm a double degree bastard looking for some nice ass when I pick my commerce major. Of course I'm not going to pick it out of shear number of double D size cups. I'm not sure which one to choose from: Business law, Finance, management or marketing. Honestly I feel like for my career management or marketing would be beast. But aside from that I like black girls the most but I know our uni lacks those, so at this point I'm open to anything just let me be aware of the demographics?

Shirohige

HSC
Let me know legit, 5 of my mates want to know as well? Our lives depend on this

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
this thread was bound to happen eventually lmao

- Marketing will probs have the most girls - so you got the biggest choice there and they tend to be quite decent from my experience - management has a fair number of girls - can't comment quality but definitely a good number, finance can be a hit and miss - a lot of internationals if you're into that, but the ratio is more skewed towards guys , just slightly - can get lucky with classes though.

Business law, i dunno, but shit option for major anyway unless your set on accounting.

Shirohige

HSC
this thread was bound to happen eventually lmao

- Marketing will probs have the most girls - so you got the biggest choice there and they tend to be quite decent from my experience - management has a fair number of girls - can't comment quality but definitely a good number, finance can be a hit and miss - a lot of internationals if you're into that, but the ratio is more skewed towards guys , just slightly - can get lucky with classes though.

Business law, i dunno, but shit option for major anyway unless your set on accounting.
Arigatou.

Shirohige

HSC
Yeah I just thought about it and business law is actually a bad idea, because I want to create a business of my own so management and marketing would probs fit perfectly, since I would know how to market products and management for business improvements. ROFL

leehuan

HSC
Mind = Somewhat plagued

(Serious answer though I wouldn't know. I do actuarial and it's pretty ok)

photastic

HSC
Marketing and Management is probably the best way to go in terms of number of girls, quite a few doing accounting. In finance the gender ratio is like 1:3 so not too bad comparing to computer science and actuarial studies. In terms of quality hard to say since this is subjective, but in your case definitely not finance and for demographics, the most i've seen a class multicultured were the economic subjects.

Last edited:

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Marketing and Management is probably the best way to go in terms of number of girls, quite a few doing accounting. In finance the gender ratio is like 1:3 so not too bad comparing to computer science and actuarial studies. In terms of quality hard to say since this is subjective, but in your case definitely not finance and for demographics, the most i've seen a class multicultured were the economic subjects.
tbh this is on my list of cons for doing comp sci/law lelel

si2136

HSC
N/A
UNSW = Asians
USYD = White

Every Comm. Asian does Finance

leehuan

HSC
UNSW = Asians
USYD = White

Every Comm. Asian does Finance
Hahaha that makes me wonder what the Asian girls in actuarial are.

(note: actuarial used to be a part of commerce, not seperate at UNSW)

si2136

HSC
N/A
Hahaha that makes me wonder what the Asian girls in actuarial are.

(note: actuarial used to be a part of commerce, not seperate at UNSW)
Haha they don't count :p

Honestly, who cares where the girls go to for their courses or majors. Just hit the clubs.

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
UNSW = Asians
USYD = White
White girls: easier to pick up, cheaper to maintain, bigger titties, bigger ass, bigger eyes, 3D facial features, more sexual positions, lets you go the back door, more status points.

No surprises (sleep with an asian that's a 10, wake with a 5, I'm not drunk, it is their exceptional makeup skills.)

usyd > unsw lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)