commerce/graudate enquiry (1 Viewer)

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
i'm doing commerce single degree

I was wondering if 3rd year WAM even matter (assuming we just pass), if we apply for graduate position at the beginning of the 3rd year

enoilgam

HSC
i'm doing commerce single degree

I was wondering if 3rd year WAM even matter (assuming we just pass), if we apply for graduate position at the beginning of the 3rd year
They will just look at your transcript as it stands at the beginning of third year. Still though, Id aim to be getting a credit average, keep in mind, you dont want to risk failure because a delay in obtaining your degree can cause a company to rescind an offer.

Notsuree

HSC
Uni Grad
They will just look at your transcript as it stands at the beginning of third year. Still though, Id aim to be getting a credit average, keep in mind, you dont want to risk failure because a delay in obtaining your degree can cause a company to rescind an offer.
To add to that, some companies like Macquarie issue grad offers conditional on you maintaining a certain average.

Notsuree

HSC
Uni Grad
To add to that, some companies like Macquarie issue grad offers conditional on you maintaining a certain average.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)