Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: New and Improved! Studying @ UNSW – a guide to what you really need to know

HSC

Re: New and Improved! Studying @ UNSW – a guide to what you really need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Queenroot View Post
    Thanks, I'm gonna add some new sections to it soon. When are offers released? I assume that's when this will come handy lol
    18th jan
    "I have crippling depression" -Mahatma Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumi View Post
    lol

D94
    HSC
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Squar3root View Post
    Yes, the one next to the CBA atm. Its a NAB atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenroot View Post
    there's redi next to it
    Oh I just realised - RediATM is partnered with NAB.

There's two opposite Subway - CBA and RediATM/NAB.

HSC
    Uni Grad

Yeah it's called Kensington park but if you get there after 9am then you will likely have to go up Doncaster Ave or further down cottengham street with ends up being a 15+ min walk to main walkway
    Yeah true but all day parking and if u live far 15Min walk better than public transport
    Rip if first class is upper campus though

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    other bos-ers have a penis pic sharing club and i'm debating whether i want in on it or not

~just so i belong~
    who cares about your timetable - you should be going into uni every day to study and do whatever regardless

HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    Yeah true but all day parking and if u live far 15Min walk better than public transport
    Rip if first class is upper campus though
    That's tru. Took me 100 min yesterday from my front door to sitting down in class while being uncomfortable on a hot train, standing for 10 min waiting for the bus then being delayed because of bad traffic due to light rail. Driving plus walking will take 70minutes (~85 in peak time with traffic) plus another 15 min to walk to class. So it ends up taking the same time or quicker. My car does about 10L/100km so it ends up costing about $12/day driving which is less than opal fare anyways or if ur consession its 5$ more and tbh that's worth it getting to sit in ur own aircon car listen to ur own music comfortably with no people sitting next to you.

If ur class is on upper campus, you can take the 400 bus which ends up being $1.05 anways

too bad randwick council are cunts and changed the parking signages to 1/2hr or 1hr on barker street near the maccas
    Quote Originally Posted by D94 View Post
    Come on mr comp sci, look at the code:
    Free MX1 Notes: http://tinyurl.com/freeMX1notes huehuehuehuehue
    MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE [IV] @UNSW

HSC

That's tru. Took me 100 min yesterday from my front door to sitting down in class while being uncomfortable on a hot train, standing for 10 min waiting for the bus then being delayed because of bad traffic due to light rail. Driving plus walking will take 70minutes (~85 in peak time with traffic) plus another 15 min to walk to class. So it ends up taking the same time or quicker. My car does about 10L/100km so it ends up costing about $12/day driving which is less than opal fare anyways or if ur consession its 5$ more and tbh that's worth it getting to sit in ur own aircon car listen to ur own music comfortably with no people sitting next to you.

If ur class is on upper campus, you can take the 400 bus which ends up being $1.05 anways

too bad randwick council are cunts and changed the parking signages to 1/2hr or 1hr on barker street near the maccas
    those fucking cunts that must suck shit..
    i just want eugenie bouchard to look in my direction again<3<3<3

Ancient Orator
    HSC
    N/A

Very detailed and super helpful guide to UNSW

Cheers Queenroot
    Want to try some discovery essay questions:http://community.boredofstudies.org/...ml#post7194501
    Quote Originally Posted by anomalousdecay View Post
    Discover your own stuff. Be proactive. Find your own path. We can't hold your hand. Cha Cha real smooth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information