Help with enrollment :) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys!

I've been overseas for a while so im late for enrollment, im doing B Sci/Arts at unsw and have some questions. The handbook is very overwhelming and confusing for me.

1. im not sure if i can do 3 arts + 1 sci subject in semester 1 or vice versa do i need to do 2 sci + 2 art courses for my dual degree?

Ive picked BABS1201 and CHEM 1011 for science subjects as i read those courses are very open, good for people like me who dont know what to major in... for my art course i want to major in korean which is the ARTS1660 IA course.
3. However to complete level 1 i need to do ARTS1661 IB as well but it doesnt come up when i search for it because i think its a semester 2 course??.
4. Does this mean i can do any other arts course such as ARTS1030 intro to english as my last 6 UoC to make 24? And if i pick it does that also mean i will need to major in english as well? wait fuck what im trying to ask is if im supposed to major in 2 art courses
5. After i click enroll all courses can i change my course choices after or is it locked in??

im so confused and sad pls help THANK YOU <3

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Hey guys!

I've been overseas for a while so im late for enrollment, im doing B Sci/Arts at unsw and have some questions. The handbook is very overwhelming and confusing for me.

1. im not sure if i can do 3 arts + 1 sci subject in semester 1 or vice versa do i need to do 2 sci + 2 art courses for my dual degree?

Ive picked BABS1201 and CHEM 1011 for science subjects as i read those courses are very open, good for people like me who dont know what to major in... for my art course i want to major in korean which is the ARTS1660 IA course.
3. However to complete level 1 i need to do ARTS1661 IB as well but it doesnt come up when i search for it because i think its a semester 2 course??.
4. Does this mean i can do any other arts course such as ARTS1030 intro to english as my last 6 UoC to make 24? And if i pick it does that also mean i will need to major in english as well? wait fuck what im trying to ask is if im supposed to major in 2 art courses
5. After i click enroll all courses can i change my course choices after or is it locked in??

im so confused and sad pls help THANK YOU <3
1. Yes you can but wouldn't recommend
3. So do it in sem 2
4. Yes, no u don't have to major in English
5. U can change it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)