Problem with swapping tutorial times, help please (1 Viewer)

qwert73

HSC
So I'm doing commerce/Advanced math, and I have to take Math1141, which I have already enrolled in. I want to swap ACCT1501 for COMP1511, and I can do this if I swap into a different MATH1141 tutorial, which is still open. The problem is that the MATH1141 lecture is currently full, so when I try to use the "swap" button to change my tutorial time, it says that "enrolment has not been processed because the class (lec, tut or lab) that you chose is full."

What should I do?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
go to the math school office (red center level 3 west wing) and they will enroll you manually into that class

D94

HSC
N/A
You should be able to just email the School office and they can manually swap you. Make sure to write clear instructions, just state what you want.

qwert73

HSC
You should be able to just email the School office and they can manually swap you. Make sure to write clear instructions, just state what you want.
Hi. I sent an email to fy.mathsstats@unsw.edu.au, which is for first year maths students. Was this the right place to send it to, I'm not sure what school office means, is that like the maths school office or something else.

The other options I have to email are:

General Enquiries
Email: office.MathsStats@unsw.edu.au

First Year Enquiries
Email: fy.MathsStats@unsw.edu.au

Undergraduate Enquiries
Email: ug.MathsStats@unsw.edu.au

should I email someone else? I emailed them on Wednesday and they haven't responded.

dust3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi. I sent an email to fy.mathsstats@unsw.edu.au, which is for first year maths students. Was this the right place to send it to, I'm not sure what school office means, is that like the maths school office or something else.

The other options I have to email are:

General Enquiries
Email: office.MathsStats@unsw.edu.au

First Year Enquiries
Email: fy.MathsStats@unsw.edu.au

Undergraduate Enquiries
Email: ug.MathsStats@unsw.edu.au

should I email someone else? I emailed them on Wednesday and they haven't responded.
If you don't get a reply any time soon, you should email Julie Hebblewhite ( j.hebblewhite@unsw.edu.au ), she's the other admin lady that can fix your enrolment maths probs.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
they are bombarded with hundreds of emails each day, your best bet would be actually going in person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)