fastest driving route to UNSW? (1 Viewer)

the_matrix

HSC
What's the fastest route to UNSW from Bankstown area? no tolls please and I already know Hume HW is one, anyone know any good back roads?
also how long is the drive to UNSW during peak hours at Hume HW?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
What's the fastest route to UNSW from Bankstown area? no tolls please and I already know Hume HW is one, anyone know any good back roads?
lel

Mathew587

HSC
Hahahaha what is this question
Mate just use Google freaking maps and choose to avoid tolls. It'll obviously help you more than any person on here lol

Mathew587

HSC
But some routes have full traffic which Google won't tell me :(
What u do is get some data for your phone, go into Google maps and choose the start and destination and it'll automatically show you the shortest route with traffic.
Then you press ok and follow the directions.
That's it boi just do that fml

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahahaha what is this question
Mate just use Google freaking maps and choose to avoid tolls. It'll obviously help you more than any person on here lol
this. Obvs you won't put your address online but every highway in the peak morning and afternoon will absolutely guarantee havr traffic or an accident which will delay yoi up to 30 minutes.

Look on google maps for alternative routes. I managed to find one near my house that avoids the GWH by taking side streets. Saves me 10 min every day

But some routes have full traffic which Google won't tell me :(
yea google tells you traffic. Put ur start and end journey and drive and the roads with traffic will come up in red and tell u approx how long th delay is

Or u can go to livetraffic

If you're going during peak hour u can't avoid the traffic, it's going to be there on every road
this so much. If u live in bansktown then schedule about 30-45 min for traffic

Mathew587

HSC
Why don't you just catch a train otherwise? For uni students, its capped at 7-8 dollars daily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)