Advice in transferring from MQU to UNSW international studies (1 Viewer)

Purplelollie

HSC
N/A
Hi I've been genuinely criticised and hammered before so DISCLAIMER I don't wish to go to UNSW because of the prestigious factor or whatever, the reason I want to move is:

1) I really like the program for the Bach of International Studies at UNSW a lot more
2) the commute is better because I can carpool with a friend
3) I had some issues with the help I'm receiving (or well in this case no help really) at MQU and it wasted a lot of time and had me so upset and confused

Thus I think these points give me enough reason so please don't attack me T.T

https://www.arts.unsw.edu.au/future...te/degrees/bachelor-of-international-studies/

The Atar cut off for this is 92 and yeah my ATAR is far from that sadly. Anyways I plan to study a full year at MQ and do well enough to transfer.

My question is how well as in (WAM or GPA), should I approximately get, to be accepted? I'm trying my best regardless, but this is for peace of mind so I don't cry every time I miss out on 0.5% because of a quiz and then think it's the end of the world.

Thank You to whoever that actually will read through all of this and reply, I will be really grateful for your help :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Aim for a distinction wam

Also be aware it takes around 2 hours for those who live in the west to get to unsw due to traffic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)