Can you do post grad courses with the bachelor of science and business? (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, but this is provided after you graduate from your degree, you do Honours in Science (you need to apply for that, for that you need to maintain a certain science WAM in your undergrad degree-ask UNSW what this WAM requirement is), and after a year of Honours, (if you graduate with first class Honours-they take into account 25% of your degree WAM for science and 75% of your mark for Honours-which is where you research stuff and write a paper or two with guidance of a professor, and only if you graduate with first class honours can you be offered a pHD place. It is competitive and not guaranteed in any way, shape or form.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yes, but this is provided after you graduate from your degree, you do Honours in Science (you need to apply for that, for that you need to maintain a certain science WAM in your undergrad degree-ask UNSW what this WAM requirement is), and after a year of Honours, (if you graduate with first class Honours-they take into account 25% of your degree WAM for science and 75% of your mark for Honours-which is where you research stuff and write a paper or two with guidance of a professor, and only if you graduate with first class honours can you be offered a pHD place. It is competitive and not guaranteed in any way, shape or form.
First and second class

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
First and second class
That might be true to other science disciplines which is a good correction, to my understanding, if the major in science is chemistry, you need to graduate with first class honours to do pHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)