Co-op offers (1 Viewer)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Since it is november 9, the offers will probably come out soon so share below if you got one!

Fwb

HSC
N/A
Got B&F, how many usually get through to the interview stage and from there how many get shortlisted/given an offer?

KingKp

HSC
I thought they said they would email you even if you are unsuccessful but I have not received anything. Got an interview offer at Macquarie though so I'm happy :)

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
ooh yay congrats!! what did you get at UTS?
a conditional offer for their IT co-op program xd

kinda seems more appealing to me than UNSW's co-op programs atm but I'll seee

congrats to everyone who got an interview offer!! see you all at the interview briefing day?!!?!?!

tleb

HSC
Got B&F, how many usually get through to the interview stage and from there how many get shortlisted/given an offer?
If someone can shed some light on this? From what others have been saying should it be around 10 from around 40 interviews?

bunnykun

HSC
Got one in marketing! I didn't receive an email from unsw at all though so I thought it was done for. For anyone who didn't receive an email you can go onto the coop site and check under interview status! :)

KingKp

HSC
@bunnykun (I'm not sure how to quote or tag someone so I hope you see this) OMG you are the best. I didn't receive an email and was so upset but I checked on the co-op website and I have been given an interview offer. Why would they not send an email surely there are many people who would not realize they received an offer.

bunnykun

HSC
@bunnykun (I'm not sure how to quote or tag someone so I hope you see this) OMG you are the best. I didn't receive an email and was so upset but I checked on the co-op website and I have been given an interview offer. Why would they not send an email surely there are many people who would not realize they received an offer.
haha no worries! A friend reminded me to check through the website and I know others that didn't receive any sort of email as well. I feel like the application process has had some hiccups, most notably with the deadline. On the main webpage the countdown timer said applications closed at midnight, whilst the personalised coop application page and confirmation email both stated "Re: Applications for the UNSW Co-op Program Closing 5pm, 30/09/2017", with the different deadlines causing inevitably a lot of confusion. Maybe the system also messed up with the emails, but I definitely think some people would just assume that they didn't get an interview if they didn't receive an email, which is such a waste : (

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I haven't seen anyone get declined yet lol I feel like everyone got an interview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)