Anyone do a UNSW Commerce Degree here? (1 Viewer)

sarkar_as

HSC
Do anyone get an ATAR below 97 even with ATAR + Bonus Points but still managed to get in? And if so what was your ATAR with bonus points?

Basically I'm at an ATAR of 94.70 with bonus points and I was just wondering if it was possible for me to get accepted in the later rounds?

Thanks.

HSC
Do anyone get an ATAR below 97 even with ATAR + Bonus Points but still managed to get in? And if so what was your ATAR with bonus points?

Basically I'm at an ATAR of 94.70 with bonus points and I was just wondering if it was possible for me to get accepted in the later rounds?

Thanks.

For unsw, I don't think they add on bonus points for commerce if the bonus points came from the hsc plus scheme. If your bonus points came from elsewhere then I think they would be accepted.

Also commerce is really competitive so in the later rounds there is no guarantee that there will be enough spots left. That being said, there is always a chance you will receive an offer but keep your options open.

c_h_eese

HSC
Yh I got into commerce with 93.60 (got 5 bonus points) and got GE

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

c_h_eese

HSC
Yh I got into commerce with 93.60 (got 5 bonus points) and got GE

Oh wait I misunderstood what you said. So I got an atar of 93.6 (then adding 5 bonus points making it 98.6 which gave me the GE). Now, your atar of 94 (this has already factored in your bonus points I'm assuming) I believe will not be enough to get in, even in later rounds, unless you have the potential to get more bonus points such as rural etc.

You can always transfer later if you truly desire doing BCOM at UNSW by doing another degree you like e.g. science, eco etc.

All the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)