econ1101??? (1 Viewer)

zeee1999

HSC
has anyone done this course and knows if itll be hard to obtain a distinction/high distinction in??im considering taking it as a free elective but i didnt do maths in the hsc and wonder if that will negatively impact me?? also if you have done it what was it like

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
has anyone done this course and knows if itll be hard to obtain a distinction/high distinction in??im considering taking it as a free elective but i didnt do maths in the hsc and wonder if that will negatively impact me?? also if you have done it what was it like
ez to D/HD if u did eco in high school

maths isnt really a big factor in this course

aoc

HSC
did econ1101 sem 1 2017 and got hd. Id say even without an econ background its not that hard to get hd. The content is usually just memorization but soemtimes youll need to understand the concepts in depth to explain them in your answers (since our tutor told us recently they ahve been marking econ1101 harder). But the amount youll need to understand in depth isnt that much.
Also like obliviousninja said there is hardly any math in it, its more a conceptual course. The math that is in it, is reading a value from a graph or using a formula.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)