Electives that help transferring (1 Viewer)

ilovehedgedogs

HSC
I'm doing Media (PR and advertising) this year and plan to transfer at the end to Commerce/Media (PR and Advertising) and I was wondering what electives/General Education courses would benefit and help me transfer?

I'm thinking of doing MARK1012 Marketing Fundamentals and ECON1101 Microeconomics as my electives - would this actually benefit me if I successfully transfer? Would this help me a lot and I won't be behind in the Commerce part?

Or should I just do any elective that I like which aren't part of the Commerce course or would that make me fall behind?

ANY advice is appreciated :)

ilovehedgedogs

HSC
do the commerce ones that are core subjects
there's compulsory core classes which i only meet the prerequisite of one of them so should i do the commerce FLEXIBLE core classes or just a random elective?? im honestly just thinking about which one will 1. help with WAM and 2. make the transfer easier

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
there's compulsory core classes which i only meet the prerequisite of one of them so should i do the commerce FLEXIBLE core classes or just a random elective?? im honestly just thinking about which one will 1. help with WAM and 2. make the transfer easier
Do any that will contribute to your commerce degree

jwc123

HSC
N/A
Definitely do ECON1101. 20% of the course comes from playing a game which really means free marks. The finals are fully multiple choice and the course content isn't too hard.

Marketing has a 72 hour group project and therefore I will never do it as one of my flexible electives.

If you are good at maths, consider doing FINS1613.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)