Selling MATH1131 and MATH1231 course packs (1 Viewer)

the_matrix

HSC
Course packs cover content for MATH1131 and MATH1231 and their higher versions (i.e. MATH1141 and MATH1241, so if you do MATH1141 you still buy the same course pack as MATH1131).

They are from 2015 but still 100% relevant as I recently did these courses.
Both packs have been used only once and are still in original packaging and good condition.

Each course pack contains:
- Information booklet
- Algebra booklet
- Calculus booklet
- Past Exam Papers and Solutions booklet

Highly recommended as it covers more content in depth than the one's provided by the lecturer, and contains homework questions and quizzes which are not provided by lecturers/tutors. The past exam papers are also really really helpful. Also saves you from printing like 30 pages each week for algebra and calculus lectures.

Selling both packs for $70

SOLD!

Last edited:

SammyT123

HSC
Course packs cover content for MATH1131 and MATH1231 and their higher versions (i.e. MATH1141 and MATH1241, so if you do MATH1141 you still buy the same course pack as MATH1131).

They are from 2015 but still 100% relevant as I recently did these courses.
Both packs have been used only once and are still in original packaging and good condition.

Each course pack contains:
- Information booklet
- Algebra booklet
- Calculus booklet
- Past Exam Papers and Solutions booklet

Highly recommended as it covers more content in depth than the one's provided by the lecturer, and contains homework questions and quizzes which are not provided by lecturers/tutors. The past exam papers are also really really helpful. Also saves you from printing like 30 pages each week for algebra and calculus lectures.

Selling both packs for $70
Willing to buy it
Pm me :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)