Thread: MATH3411 vs MATH2521 difficulty?

HSC
    N/A

MATH3411 vs MATH2521 difficulty?

Comp sci student (2 unit math student in high school), Discrete was pretty fun(didnt do too well) but worried that being a 3rd year math course this would be too difficult for me

HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: MATH3411 vs MATH2521 difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm21 View Post
    Comp sci student (2 unit math student in high school), Discrete was pretty fun(didnt do too well) but worried that being a 3rd year math course this would be too difficult for me
    its the easiest third year course so dw too much, 3411 is an easy and great course and britz is a good lecturer. Should be fine as long as u can do basic row reduction with matrices and can do the modulo stuff from discrete
    Similarly 2521 isnt too hard and is also known as the easiest second year course
    So if u got space in timetable id pick both, if you need to choose id go with 3411

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    other bos-ers have a penis pic sharing club and i'm debating whether i want in on it or not

~just so i belong~
    who cares about your timetable - you should be going into uni every day to study and do whatever regardless

HSC
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    its the easiest third year course so dw too much, 3411 is an easy and great course and britz is a good lecturer. Should be fine as long as u can do basic row reduction with matrices and can do the modulo stuff from discrete
    Similarly 2521 isnt too hard and is also known as the easiest second year course
    So if u got space in timetable id pick both, if you need to choose id go with 3411
    Thanks, I actually needed a 2nd year+ free elective which I'm gonna try to overload to finish my degree this sem so was looking for the one that required the least time studied to pass, do you think it would be 3411 or 2521 to achieve that

HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm21 View Post
    Thanks, I actually needed a 2nd year+ free elective which I'm gonna try to overload to finish my degree this sem so was looking for the one that required the least time studied to pass, do you think it would be 3411 or 2521 to achieve that
    3411 by far, very little proofs asked in final and very 'rote learnable'

other bos-ers have a penis pic sharing club and i'm debating whether i want in on it or not

~just so i belong~
    who cares about your timetable - you should be going into uni every day to study and do whatever regardless

Thread Information