HEY! how to be a member of the mods (1 Viewer)

Soul

New Title...
HEY! how to be a member of the uni mods

How? 1st come 1st served? significant donation of unmarked monetary US$ notes in Laz's swiss bank account??? i wanna be a mod!!!!!

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
wat subjects did u do?
talk to Laz about it - some subjects are un-modded

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Re: HEY! how to be a member of the uni mods

Originally posted by Soul
How? 1st come 1st served? significant donation of unmarked monetary US$ notes in Laz's swiss bank account??? i wanna be a mod!!!!!
I offered constructive criticism to Lazarus.
The donation works too :p

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Re: HEY! how to be a member of the uni mods

Or a blank cheque made out to 'Bored of Studies'. :p Just hang around for a bit longer. :)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
hehe, Does being around since the ozseek board days count?!
My god that would be a long time. I was referring to hanging around on THIS forum for a while longer. :) If somehow end up meeting irl at uni or law camp then, well, that'd probably be enough. :p

Malachite, I'll, uhm, add your name to the waiting list, shall I? :D

Not everyone can be a mod. Maybe I should setup some kind of application process. But that would require actual effort. Meh, will do it 'later'. Modness is overrated anyway, you'll be happier as a normal member - trust me. ;)

Soul

New Title...
Superman Laz: (In Buzz Lightyear Voice) Listen, son, Not Just Anyone can be a mod *winks*, *looks up at sky* aaah, you know its hard work being a mod - fighting injustice, the never ending spamming, putting out the flames, *sighs* its tough, unrewarding work, I mean its well overrated! goddamit! where are the babes/groupies? the stardom? the huge pay checks! *flexes muscles* you've gotta be a super strong guy I guess...

Well sonny, *pats me on head* I've got spamming to fight!!!! kapwwwiingg!!! (flies off leaving me dazed)

HeHe, anyways - seriously, i dont think i'd like the work now that you mention it...

:D

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus

Modness is overrated anyway, you'll be happier as a normal member - trust me. ;)

true

but im a part time tutor and helping ppl out on biggest hsc forum looks good one resume

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
ahh. *shrug* Pick another section that isn't already overloaded with mods. :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
ahh. *shrug* Pick another section that isn't already overloaded with mods. :)
i mean three moderators for latin? :p
modness is not that overrated ... except it does offer custom status and a place to ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Can I be a mod for IPT considering I did do it for year 12 and did pretty well in it (plus I've been on these forums for ages)?

timmii

sporadic attendee
Superman Laz: (In Buzz Lightyear Voice) Listen, son, Not Just Anyone can be a mod *winks*, *looks up at sky* aaah, you know its hard work being a mod - fighting injustice, the never ending spamming, putting out the flames, *sighs* its tough, unrewarding work, I mean its well overrated! goddamit! where are the babes/groupies? the stardom? the huge pay checks! *flexes muscles* you've gotta be a super strong guy I guess...

Well sonny, *pats me on head* I've got spamming to fight!!!! kapwwwiingg!!! (flies off leaving me dazed)

HeHe, anyways - seriously, i dont think i'd like the work now that you mention it...

:D
So theatrical! Your "talents" are wasted on a 2d medium such as this!

Btw laz - is it biased to offer mod status to those just coz they're going on law camp with you? :p

eh, not complaining...i somehow snuck in under the radar which maintained high mod-standards! :D :confused: :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by timmii
Btw laz - is it biased to offer mod status to those just coz they're going on law camp with you? :p
'tis more of a trust thing. It's easier to judge someone's character when you've met them in real life than through a (brief) series of postings in a virtual world. :) that's my justification :p

And yeah, Ultimate, pm me, so I have a record of it.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Brief? I've practically wasted, i mean, "spent" my holidays on here, sadly enough :p ;) :)

Oh well, the justification seems viable...but he *is* a law student, how trustworthy can he be? can any of us be really...? :p :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yes, well, the difference is, timmi, he is at UNSW, and you are not. :D:D

We watch the USYD members carefully. :p;)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Yes, well, the difference is, timmi, he is at UNSW, and you are not. :D:D

We watch the USYD members carefully. :p;)
LOL!

*searches for hidden cameras*

*finds none*

*moves on*

Laz - considering you have spent a year at usyd, and have yet to commence studies at unsw, are you considered to be of "questionable" character? Should I be clutching at my handbag poised to dial "112" on my mobile in your presence?

edit - grammar

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)