UNSW ECO/COMM pplz (a question) (1 Viewer)

gl

HSC
Is it just me or is the text list a bit confusing? If anyone here does ACCT1501 can u tell me if "Financial accounting 2ED + Nuts pty ltd (practice set) + SUP" is really just a combination of "Financial accounting: An integrated approach" and "Nuts pty ltd accounting practice set", which are both also listed on the text list as seperate texts??????

It would explain why i cant seem to find certain "texts"!

kini mini

HSC
Yes, all the books that come in a package can also be acquired separately. It's useful if you have some secondhand books like me :).

I don't think it's too confusing, you just need to be careful. They should have set it out more clearly though.

gl

HSC
Thanks thats cleared up a lot actually! Now i can concentrate on finding them second hand... have u been able to find NUTS PTY LTD second hand anywhere? For some reason there are plenty of Financial Accounting books around but no NUTS to be seen....

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by gl
Thanks thats cleared up a lot actually! Now i can concentrate on finding them second hand... have u been able to find NUTS PTY LTD second hand anywhere? For some reason there are plenty of Financial Accounting books around but no NUTS to be seen....
I think I've got one, I bought all my books from someone in 2nd year. Look on the notice boards :).

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
speaking of Nuts...did anyone goto the accounting lecture today (tues) 12-1pm? that Czernkowski dude is a bit nuts..:p

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by MinAi
speaking of Nuts...did anyone goto the accounting lecture today (tues) 12-1pm? that Czernkowski dude is a bit nuts..:p
I was there :D, mentioned that in mannndy's crazy lecturers thread :p. He does seem a little...odd :p. I can understand him walking out if there's lots of noise, but if he walks out and only a few people are talking I'll be pissed. He can always ask them to leave :rolleyes:.

Maybe he's just trying to make a tough first impression :).

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
lol yeah
cos he's putting the learning of several hundred others in jeopardy :rolleyes:

I guess we should all be mature enough to not push him to his limits...I hope

gl

HSC
I have him too... hes not that bad although he's a bit strange it does make for a better lecturer than the ones who stand in one spot and drone on for an hour with no visual aids or anything... :eek:

I think someone else is taking over from him starting next week, although that might just be my class.

B

Bambul

There's a different practice set every time, Robert Czernkowski is the author, so you won't be able to buy it second hand. He's a good lecturer, as long as you keep quiet. But only Michael Pennisi kicks people out (from accounting anyway).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)