NIDA and UNSW (1 Viewer)

ashwin

Creator
HSC
Hey, i was wondering if NIDA is a part of UNSW. If so, if i get into NIDA, can i do another course (say economics) at the same time???

1 more

fructis
HSC
i have no idea about this sort of thing, (kini is highly likely to though ;)) but it sure is in proximity of the campus, i parked there last thursday!

are you auditioning for nida?

[Edit- idiotic grammatical mistake]

Last edited:

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by 1 more
i have no idea about this sort of thing, (kini is highly likely to though ;))
Any more of this and I'll develop a persecution complex :p. Maybe that's where the nick "1 more" comes from...

timmii

sporadic attendee
Kini - she does tend to be rather persistent with her persecution doesn't she ;) Rightly or wrongly I've acclimatised myself to take it as her way of demonstrating "affection", for the sake of your own self esteem, i reccommend you do the same! :p

Ashwin - NIDA is part of UNSW, but it has a separate application process. They don't tend to take school leavers as they find they lack "committment" (or so my theatrical friends have told me), and they usually prefer to take you after you've done either another degree or some other form of course etc (get the restlessness out etc...) I don't think there is a capacity to do economics in conjunction with a NIDA course, but maybe it's best you do the eco degree and then apply to NIDA afterwards. Also look out for summer courses and get involved in uni revues etc so that you can present them with a resume of experience...they may also come and view you in those performances! :D

Ring NIDA and find out! :D

1 more

fructis
HSC
:eek: i am a bully! :eek:

no really, in true kini mini style, timmii isolated the rationale behind my behaviour, it is very peculiar measure of my fondness. :confused: :D :p

[Edit- typo]

Last edited:

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by timmii
Kini - she does tend to be rather persistent with her persecution doesn't she ;) Rightly or wrongly I've acclimatised myself to take it as her way of demonstrating "affection", for the sake of your own self esteem, i reccommend you do the same! :p
I'll probably have to do that, thanks for the tip timmii :p.

Now, why does the person most intent on taking the piss out of me have to be doing my course? Don't say you're going to law camp too 1 more ;) :p

Originally posted by 1 more

no really, in true kini mini style, timmii isolated the rationale behind my behaviour, it is very peculiar measure of my fondness. :confused: :D :p
Right...I'll take it as a compliment then :p

ashwin

Creator
HSC
Cool thanks! I'm going to audition when I'm 18 (that will be in 2004 - 2005). I've already done quite a few courses, but no degree ones. Can i do one year of economics, then pause it if i get into NIDA, and continue after NIDA finishes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)