Summer Gen Ed and $$$ (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
I wanna do a summer gen ed in february (astronomy one) .... how much is it? Is it more money then if i did it during the semester?

Thanks,

Ac

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Its the same cost, they're all Band 1 so, its whatever the rate is adjusted for 3CP (assuming you're a HECS student)

and you can defer it like normal subjects

fitz33

HSC
How and when do you enrol in summer courses?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
how do you see whats offered in summer and how can you see a list of gen eds?

sunny

meh.
HSC
fitz33 said:
How and when do you enrol in summer courses?
There are 3 sessions inside summer session, XA, XB, and XC. XA courses start very early and would require you to enrol in them very early. These are usually the longest courses for people that failed them during session (eg, Math 1B). XB and XC courses are shorter and might be only several weeks long. You can find dates here:
https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/resources/KeyDates.html

ezzy85 said:
how do you see whats offered in summer and how can you see a list of gen eds?
The schools/faculty that offer them sometimes advertise them on their homepages. You can find a list of gen eds in the Virtual Handbook. Keep in mind of any gen ed restrictions your program might have when picking. If you've found something you like, search for it in myUNSW (searching in summer session 2005) and see if its offered at the right times for you.

Lord AC said:
I wanna do a summer gen ed in february (astronomy one) .... how much is it? Is it more money then if i did it during the semester?
It costed me $235.5 when I did it in summer sesssion 2004.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)