Umat (1 Viewer)

silent knight

Hey :) I was wondering what's the best way to study for the umat test ? ( i am in yr 12)

What resources do you have and are willing the sell and what resources are out there?

Has anyone reading this done the umat before? How was it?

:) :confused: :rolleyes: :) :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

guesswho

HSC
I going to try for the umat this year too. :)

There are prep courses you can take for the test and these thick books you can buy for each section of the umat test. They cost heaps though!
JUST Ask your career's advisor for more details. ;)

Also my career advisor said that statistics show the resources don't help at all.:confused: I'm not too sure about that but you can decided for yourself.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Hello. i'm a UNSW first year med student, I did the umat last year. I was selling my prep course books (which did help me, despite my initial skepticism about them) in the buy/sell section, but I've sold them already. Sorry bout that.

As for the test itself, I think I've written quite a few replies somwhere about the questions, preparation, etc. pm if specific questions if you want.

guesswho

HSC
Originally posted by Weisy
Hello. i'm a UNSW first year med student, I did the umat last year. I was selling my prep course books (which did help me, despite my initial skepticism about them) in the buy/sell section, but I've sold them already. Sorry bout that.

As for the test itself, I think I've written quite a few replies somwhere about the questions, preparation, etc. pm if specific questions if you want.

hey, heard u did the umat and passed!:)
I've got some Q's about preparing for the umat which I hope u can give me some advice.
Firstly, did u take a prep course or just bought the 3 books?
If so, Where did u go to do the prep course or buy the books.
Do u think they were a big help? Were the questions very similar to those in the text?

I heard u've sold your books but would u know anyone (in your uni classes who might want to sell their's :) . Oh yeah, are there only one type of textbooks?

When you're not too busy can u please send me a pm with some replies. Thanx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)