Tax File Number (1 Viewer)

amime

Because I didn't have my TFN, I had to click on FULL FRONT PAYMENT in order to proceed further with my enrolment. Say if im getting my TFN next wk and want to change bak to HECS-HELP how do i change it?! What do i need to do? What numbers to ring?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Log in to myUNSW, go to your Student Profile -> "Commonwealth Govt. Forms" on the left, select the session you want to change, and follow the prompts.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
So if we wan't to change it to HECS do we have to change it before Feb 18th? or before the census date on Marc 31st?

ace

is retired
HSC
dayzzz said:
Because I didn't have my TFN, I had to click on FULL FRONT PAYMENT in order to proceed further with my enrolment. Say if im getting my TFN next wk and want to change bak to HECS-HELP how do i change it?! What do i need to do? What numbers to ring?
Im assuming you got accepted for the HECS course here. I remember when enrolling last year (2004) that I was able to accept my HECS place, then later on (before the census date) re-fill in the required TFN.

Also, if in doubt, ring up UNSW (93851000 - Is the Operator) and ask for Admissions/Student Central and pose your question to them. They should (who knows if they will) be able to answer you question to a more fuller extent.

sandyfarhat

HSC
I already clicked on TFN and need to change it to FULL FRONT payment to enrol. How do i do that? Coz i dont have my TFN yet.

gman03

HSC
sandyfarhat said:
I already clicked on TFN and need to change it to FULL FRONT payment to enrol. How do i do that? Coz i dont have my TFN yet.
Well do you see a link on the left menu which brings you to "Fee Statement & Payment Options"? If not what options do you have on the menu ?

P.S. next time, don't reply to a thread that is 3 years old!! Enrolment website has actually changed since then.

gman03

HSC
My bad, should be the Commonwealth Govt. Forms, copied the wrong line.

Anyway in there, you can Update to Full Upfront payment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)