Majors (1 Viewer)

*sarah*

HSC
Hi, just wondering when we have to pick our majors in the arts/social science faculty. I know what i want to major in, but do we have to tell anyone. Sorry for this stupid question, im still not really with it at the moment :s

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
*sarah* said:
Hi, just wondering when we have to pick our majors in the arts/social science faculty. I know what i want to major in, but do we have to tell anyone. Sorry for this stupid question, im still not really with it at the moment :s
Just do subjects which count towards your major, for now. I'm pretty sure you could even continue to do subs which count for your major and then, right at the end of your degree, go into that major. Or maybe it's an automatic thing.

Either way, it's not a terribly big concern, at least for first year.

kaitoufion

HSC
If you clearly know which subject you wanna major in, you must choose ya subjects carefully during ya enrolment~
Like me, becoz I wanna do a co-major in HR, I must do the 2 MGMT subjects provided during the 1st year. If I don't do those 2 MGMT subjects, I will not be able to major in HR as I haven't done the core requirements.
So if you know what you wanna major in, have a read at the course description, there should be some info on majoring. If you are not sure, you can always contact the Uni and seek help from them (which is what I did :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)