Buses (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Buses leave from High St and Anzac Parade to Central. Most students catch the express bus, 891 from High St or 895 from Anzac Parade. You may also catch the slower 393 from Anzac Parade. Note that 891 buses from High St operate during a limited period of the afternoon (I think it it 3 - 7pm from memory)

B

Bambul

If you want info on buses then I recommend you pick up a bus info sheet from Contact (level 2 Quad). It has a map of the areas around Central + uni + more on one side and info of the buses on the other. Just ask someone at the window for the "bus info sheet thingy".

If you don't know about Contact (or where it is located) then you can check out their website: http://www.contact.unsw.edu.au/

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
McLake said:
Buses leave from High St and Anzac Parade to Central. Most students catch the express bus, 891 from High St or 895 from Anzac Parade. You may also catch the slower 393 from Anzac Parade. Note that 891 buses from High St operate during a limited period of the afternoon (I think it it 3 - 7pm from memory)
Buses from High Street to Central actually start from about 12:10, but yeah they go till about 7pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)