Winter/Summer Sessions? (1 Viewer)

HSC
what are they anyway? are they for people to repeat failed courses? cos i have a bad feeling that i will..

thx in advance :)

sunny

meh.
HSC
Winter session is between S1 and S2. Summer session is between S2 and S1 of the new year. You can do certain courses again in Summer session if you fail them (Winter session is too short to do full courses). Most gen eds are offered in summer/winter session.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i'm not sure about winter, but in summer you can take a subject that you have failed, want to do, or need to do. but there is a very limited subject selection, especially 1st year subjects.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
babez_hamp said:
i'm not sure about winter, but in summer you can take a subject that you have failed, want to do, or need to do. but there is a very limited subject selection, especially 1st year subjects.
Faculty of Commerce offers no subjects in summer session for undergrads (apart from gen ed)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
babez_hamp said:
especially 1st year subjects.
????

it's the other way around, subjects only for first year
you will be hard pressed to find anything for second year or third year for most subjects

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Note that it is actually possible to do *some* REAL cources in the summer/winter session (Example: O-O for COMP students). These are, of course, very limited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)