Enginnering&Commerce (1 Viewer)

SoFTuaRiaL

comm/engg at unsw is not available.
2 weeks ago, i went to the UNSW Engineering Committee and brought up the issue. according to the dean of engg, BE Software/ BCom Finance will be available from next yr (students in the first yr of seng can transfer into it next semester aparently). but the general BE/BCom degree will not be available till 2005
cheers

tekster

HSC
N/A
I'm interested in SENG. BE Software/ BCom Finance sounds interesting.

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
If you want to do electrical engineering, you can combine this with commerce to get the combined degree (5 year course) BE MCom (Elec Eng). I'm considering combining my current electrical engineering program with this in the next couple of years. For more info see:

http://www.ee.unsw.edu.au/programs/faq.html#programs

About other engineering discpines, I'm not sure, ask your careers adviser or contact the uni.

tekster

HSC
N/A
What do you guys think the cut-off uai for BE Software/ BCom Finance, will be?

jayz

walking
which enginnering course best combines with Bcom for 5yrs full time?
Civil? Aeronautical?...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by tekster
What do you guys think the cut-off uai for BE Software/ BCom Finance, will be?
Hard to tell. Software keeps sinking, Commerce keeps rising. It will probably be mid-90's?

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by McLake
Hard to tell. Software keeps sinking, Commerce keeps rising. It will probably be mid-90's?
software will be going back to ~95 next yr. so i would expect the double degree to be atleast 95.
michael, would u be interested in transfering? or u sticking to pure seng? among those ppl i've spoken to, most are interested in the mcom option, i seem to be the only person opting for bcom ...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Da Monstar
software will be going back to ~95 next yr. so i would expect the double degree to be atleast 95.
michael, would u be interested in transfering? or u sticking to pure seng? among those ppl i've spoken to, most are interested in the mcom option, i seem to be the only person opting for bcom ...
I am thinking of switching t seng/science actually, must find out how to do it though ...

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by McLake
I am thinking of switching t seng/science actually, must find out how to do it though ...
no formal procedures for that ... just go up to ken robinson one day and tell him abt it. he'll do it for u asap since the uai rerquirement is the same anyways :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)