Any good? (1 Viewer)

Lolliana

So i was interested in going to UNINSW next year, i just wanted to know what you guys thought of it. What's campus like? What sorts of students go there etc....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
What course are you thinking of studying?
UNSW is good. the campus is pretty colourful, and theres always stuff happening every week

What type of students go there..? well apparently the 48% of the population here are from non-english speaking backgrounds, which means a very culturally diverse uni

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Best UNI ever!

If you don't mind the 20-min bus trip from Central then you will LOVE coming to UNSW everyday. Lots of places to sit, eat, oh, and learn ...

Lolliana

i want to do B. of international studies in European studies, does anyone know anything about this course?

captnbuttons

I reallyw nat to do a B. of international studies at UNSW too! i've been aksinga round alot, and UNSW is the only uni that does International studies as a bacholar the other uni's do it through bachelor of arts... or something! It sounds poretty cool too me, bu there isn't alot of info huh? I think i'm just going to wiat till open day?? but i checked last years Uai acceptance and it was 89! so i'm a bit stressed now.. lol

Lolliana

hey, i found heaps of info on the uninsw website, but i thought the uai last year was 90.9?
where did you see 89? anyway, there isnt a huge difference, and its likely to go up anyway...
at UTS they have a Bach-- in international studies, for all sorts of degress, 'cept the uai is in the high 90's

why do you want to do an international degree? and do you want to do the european stream as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)