questions abt some electives? (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
i wanted to get some opinion regarding some of the electives i'll be choosing; first of all im not too sure whether i should get philosophy(critical thinking and intro to formal logic) is it hard and is it interesting/enjoyable?

im thinking of doin intro to world history, but i read the description and it said that it goes back to the formation to the planets etc; is it worth doin?

aust in int politics sounds appealing but once again from ppl who did it...is it hard and is it enjoyable?

btw im doin communications in sibt, but i've been told that macq and sibt have the same subjects and since no one goes to the other forums, i thought u guys might be able to help me out

thanks in advance

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Each one of those subjects are basically introductions into further fields. So pick the one you think you'll most likely go into later on. Most of them usually have a minor assessment, a major assessment and then exams. Each would have a similar workload and theyre all quite enjoyable.

**blu_rose**

HSC
thanks for that, i'll keep that in mind

but the thing is i have basically made up my mind on what to choose, but im still uncertain abt some. like the aust in international politics pol168 sounds really appealing and the kinda thing i'd like to pursue. but i just wanna know from ppl who did it, whether it is enjoyable and i know that its a matter of personal opinion but id still like to know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)