intro to world history (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
i know i had this in the other forum, but can i get some advice from ppl who did this course; is it hard/easy and is it enjoyable?

sorry for the constant threads, but im still really indecisive abt choosing my electives for tomorrow

thanks in advance

X

xeuyrawp

**blu_rose** said:
i know i had this in the other forum, but can i get some advice from ppl who did this course; is it hard/easy and is it enjoyable?

sorry for the constant threads, but im still really indecisive abt choosing my electives for tomorrow

thanks in advance
It's an awesome subject. Very straight-forward, and very different. You should find it quite enjoyable and rewarding.

edit::: sorry, my reply wasn't very long due to me talking about this stuff all day. I think I wrote some stuff about HIST112 on these boards before -- do a search for it.

If you'd like any more advice, you can always add me to msn, email me, or post specific questions up here.

Last edited by a moderator:

**blu_rose**

HSC
just briefly whats the course about, i understand from the unit description that it goes back to the formation of the planets and stars, so i dont know how much that would be of interest to me

as i mentioned im doin communications, so is it recommended for me?

X

xeuyrawp

**blu_rose** said:
just briefly whats the course about, i understand from the unit description that it goes back to the formation of the planets and stars, so i dont know how much that would be of interest to me

as i mentioned im doin communications, so is it recommended for me?
The unit encourages students to look at the biggest level, and thus is not really a 'you learn x' subject, but a subject that forces you think think differently -- your preconceived ideas about what history are what will be challenged.

You can always just go to the lectures of all the subjects you're considering, then drop out of the ones you don't like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)