I had a BOS encounter! (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
So i'm bored so i thought i'de start a thread... BOS encounters! First time you met people from BOS

I finally met our famous MaryJane today :D:D yay go me! hehe we had a toilet encounter on the first floor of the library today lol of all the places to meet lol! It didn't even feel awkward :) even though we met in front of a bunch of girls in line waiting for the loo. You know when i came out and washed my hands, water went all over my pants lol and i was like "oh crap" and one of the chix looked like she was trying to hold back a laugh! I just smiled at her and said "i should really be more careful next time" even though i was thinking ":( this is really awkward it looks like i pissed my pants please don't laugh lol"

Dude your so much taller than i thought you would be hehe but you look exactly like you do in the photos. :D

Cyan Phoenix (I've known this guy since first year, so i don't remember the exact moment we met) we've just always been mates since psy104... i think we started our psy104 essays together.

Hopeful- I was sitting next to her!!!! and i didn't even realise! oh well soooon hopeful soon! Once i figure out/remember what u look like, ima attack u in 207.

Pb, sukiyaki- I sat with them in mktg101:d glitterfairy you look like Pb! Judging on that stalker photo of you in front of the statue.

Bscienceboy- He had the same psyche prac as me (same time, same building, diff tutors) i think i met him just outside the C4A building, lol immediately after we went shopping for his mum's birthday present at blktown lol

Your turn!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
...: numerous encounters late at night near the toilets ;)
Skittled/MJ/Cyan: First met Skittled after buying MJ's Soc180 notes :D. First met MJ at BA/BSci/Open Day training last year. Met Skittled working at PR. Cyan at training or mentor or open day, forgot which haha sorry :)
Phanatic: PHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Jezzmo: A hot steamy day, in PHILwith a bald irishman ;) Sounds kinky aye
PwarYuex: Numerous ;)
Glitterfairy: Bubbling and giggling :rofl:
OJ: He keeps sneaking up on me and stalking me!!!
pb: Stalked me on the bus!!! :p
Dazed: In class and elevators :p
Redrum: Meet-a-Mate ;) ahaha thats pretty dodgy now i think about it.
mz_bubbletea: Signed her up for ANIMEMQ
Suga_Buni: mentor + media classes rofl
ryan-cck: Pool table, where else?!
Good2Go: See around uni :p Namely the library muahaha
ForAGoodCause: Lent her The OC season 1 i think :p
uh_huh2: Meatup at harry's feet :D

I'll try and think if i've had more rofl

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
MJ/Skittled: Met last year when I bought MJ's SOC180 course reader. Aww they're such beautiful people!
Asylum: After tilting head repeatedly through entire lecture to discern whether the guy on the exact same row, but OPPOSITE side of Mason Theatre was Mike, went up to him after and apparently it was. All around music-buff.
PwarYuex: Met on orientation day. Quickly joined the list of all the guys who are at least a head taller than me. Dammit. I'm still waiting for that growth spurt!
...: Met at the mentor training day. Is more talkative than I thought he would be?? lol.
Phanatic: Le Pyro! Told me that all cats become microphone muffler things when they die.
Cyan_PhoeniX: Met at O-week mentor stall, uber cool
uh_huh2: Had her EE2 MW ripped to shreds with critique last year, am impressed she hasn't tried to rip me to shreds in return yet :p Met at bos o-week meetup.
Tabris: Doesn't like first-year law students straight out of high school! lol

EDIT

People I knew from "before"
goldendawn, kami and damnation from various EE2 things, also ay_carumba because we were in the same grade at HGHS and did quite a few HSC classes together (I still bump into her every now and again to say hi). I should also know Ciel... I definately remember buying the krispy kremes, I just can't remember who I bought them off!

PS: Rob, are you serious about following me on orientation day just to see me wave my fluffy stick/fairy wand...

Last edited:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I am outside cafe ear grass area right now - grey t-shirt, iPod headphones
c if u can spot me! muwahahahahhaha

sly fly

HSC
I wanna meet asylum, he/she seems really nice :wave:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Yeah! I want to meet you too!!! - give us some hints to track you down each day
Survivor Asylum :p

right now i am on the 4th level of the library - trying to digest Culture book reading - blech to dense :(

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
... - Played him in pool without him knowing it was me.
Asylum - Stalked in the past, met properly at mate @ mac bbq.
Issaq - Bought a book of him.
Foragoodcause - Bought a book of her, was also in one of my tutes.
ND - At the IMBG stall.
Ryan - Stalked him as he was next to the IMBG stall.
Supra - Pool tables, where else. ;)
CrashOveride - ECFS stall. He signed me up
Catastrophe - Sold him a book.

Stalked list:
MJ/Skittled and clairegirl. Almost certain of those 2 sightings.
oh and iambored, of course ;)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Isaaq - IMBG
I think I've seen ND
Ryan - got msn just before uni started...we were in the same econ110 tute...been good friends ever since :) <3
Rahul - pool tables :)
CrashOveride - got his msn...hardly rocks up to uni though :p
Ay_Caramba - I stalked this girl really really well...I met her finally at a friend's bbq /bday thing...good friends with her now :)<3
Nit - got his msn, met up at Cultural Night (indian thing)...great friend
_Bushra_ - finally :D
kunny_funt - got his msn...good friend of mine now. Does actuarial and is smart :p
boinkboink 0 bouight acst101 stuff off him
Bong - bought econ141 book off him
gbong - Ryan's smart friend :p
Malachite - he was working at ERIC...he wished me luck for my first ever uni exam (ACST151 class test :p)
tha_ish - friend of a friend...
scoot - he went to my primary school!!! And his birthday is just one day after mine!
heli- im not sure...but i think i sat next to her in law114 last friday...coz i was sitting next to a girl called Helen :p
I think there's more...

On my to-do list...that kind of sounds wrong:
AsyLum
Damnation
MaryJane + Skittled
cyan
PwarYeux
Tabris
hopeful
clairegirl
GoodToGo
OJ
Tasha
Rub!x
Sweet Lemon
iambored
glitterfairy
cro_angel
hiphophorray
all the desis
the nick
suga bunni
jezzmo
iwannarock
ciel
and many more :)

X

xeuyrawp

Phanatic: As far as I'm aware, was the first boser that I met. Looks tre hotte in electrice blue. ;)
AsyLum: I see him wandering around like an ipodded zombie. Usually 'Mike!' gets
no response, so I end up following him into the bathrooms (women's).
Cyan: Quirky guy with a cute dog. I ran into him whilst working at the Co-op. He wasn't wearing a belt. Tsk tsk.
Jezzmo: Met him with cro_angel at some random bos meet. I worked with him, and he took lots of me shifts. Last time I rang him up, he was more drunk than a dodo on vodka.
Glitterfairy: Met her at the Open Day. Surprisingly small yet energetic. I followed her group's tour in the library just to see her point things out with her fluffy stick ;).
Monique: Totally forget her username?
MJ/Skittled: The unbreakable pair...
Goldendawn and kami: I guess they can be considered part Maccas?
I think I met sugar_buni. Maybe Mike can confirm...?

CieL

HSC
Encounters:
(blank)

OooOoOooohhhh actually.. glitterfairy - I sold her 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts about.. 2yrs back =] (definately sure it's you after seeing the photo.. saw you 30457208450 times on our school stage)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
hmm. I'll probably forget some people but:

... : knew him from high school
Maryjane/Skittled: First met them last year during mentor training. Very friendly couple!
Clairegirl: knew her from first year of uni where we helped each other with the psych essays. :)
Asylum: lol, i cant remember either. I think it was initially from O-week.
PwarYeux: From the Coop book shop. after he told me he was going to work there on BOS
glitterfairy: last week during the mentor store!!!! very friendly
uh huh2 : last week during the mentor store.
I met 2 BOSers last year who were with pwarYeux: was it cro-angel and jezzmo? I forgot!
I am insulted.. how could you forget me :(

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Whoever figured out this photo, then u must've spotted me TODAY:p

PS: Testing my Digi-cam, Does it look pro Asylum? :p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Supra said:
Isaaq - IMBG
I think I've seen ND
Ryan - got msn just before uni started...we were in the same econ110 tute...been good friends ever since :) <3
Rahul - pool tables :)
CrashOveride - got his msn...hardly rocks up to uni though :p
Ay_Caramba - I stalked this girl really really well...I met her finally at a friend's bbq /bday thing...good friends with her now :)<3
Nit - got his msn, met up at Cultural Night (indian thing)...great friend
_Bushra_ - finally :D
kunny_funt - got his msn...good friend of mine now. Does actuarial and is smart :p
boinkboink 0 bouight acst101 stuff off him
Bong - bought econ141 book off him
gbong - Ryan's smart friend :p
Malachite - he was working at ERIC...he wished me luck for my first ever uni exam (ACST151 class test :p)
tha_ish - friend of a friend...
scoot - he went to my primary school!!! And his birthday is just one day after mine!
heli- im not sure...but i think i sat next to her in law114 last friday...coz i was sitting next to a girl called Helen :p
I think there's more...

On my to-do list...that kind of sounds wrong:
AsyLum
Damnation
MaryJane + Skittled
cyan
PwarYeux
Tabris
hopeful
clairegirl
GoodToGo
OJ
Tasha
Rub!x
Sweet Lemon
iambored
glitterfairy
cro_angel
hiphophorray
all the desis
the nick
suga bunni
jezzmo
iwannarock
ciel
and many more :)
<3

"..." = first day of uni buying comp book off him!
Asy = Jimmy intro'd me
Supra = The sexy curry version of me ^^ he saw me on orientation day where i almost stacked it and every1 frign cracked up T_T sat next to him without knowing who he was until on msn he starts talkin abt some guy who stacked it XD
gbong, crash, kunny_funt = acst buddies woo
clairegirl = bought accg notes off her (fkn glad i got a D in it haha)
ND = imbg in the stall next to me haha
rahul = met this fella ages ago and bought books off him (went all the way to blacktown from the city haha) .. forgot wat he looks like but he always seems to know where i am o_o

btw krish we HAVE met clairegirl =P remmeber the whole accg notes thing haha

and why am i not on your "to do" list :burn: jokes =D

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
aww I feel loved

redruM said:
Stalked list:
MJ/Skittled and clairegirl. Almost certain of those 2 sightings.
oh and iambored, of course ;)
How the hell have you stalked me if no one knows who I am? eh? :p
You, however, depending on how common your name is, I may have contacts to ;) I'm yet to work out who you are though.

Cyan_phoeniX said:
ND - knowing she was at one of the stores last week.. i probbaly saw her at one stage
IAMBORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - apparently iambored as seen me, but i havent seen her/him.
It's nice to know ND has had a sex change
Oh, and you have seen me, for sure

Mine is just a stalked list. I can't give too many details about where I have seen some of these people but here goes:

... was the first I spotted, over a year ago near the Mac theatre steps, wearing what I still claim was a pink shirt
asylum i have seen him walking past and sitting somewhere
Issac the first time I saw him he walked past me somewhere
ND at the IMBG stall
MJ skittled when I finally worked out who they were I saw them near mac theatre
steph@nie outside a W building
redruM at the AYAA stall 2/8/06
cyan, supra, clairegirl, cro_angel, cpjeeves, lcf, glitterfairy, pwar 4/10/06, iwannarock, kegs, jezzmo 27/2/07, flamin' (I forgot about him, I just checked one of my other posts).
at least one of these encounters was too weird for words. I’m busting to spill but I think I can wait a bit longer.

Last edited:

monique66

Well technically I met glitterfairy for like two seconds on open day last year and I 'saw' pwar at his stall during o-week...

Haha, I might meet Supra and Bushra tommorrow if they come to the Josh picnic :p

bubble_tea

loL meeting someone asy was really unexpected!

=p i was handing out free chiro consultation passes..

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Currently stalking/being stalked by marchetta

Surprised no one has spotted me yet hehehe - I like the upper levels of cafe/library ;)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
met:

asy: mentor, media, great dude
...: friend of asy, randomly around uni
pwar: at the bar/cafeteria
OJ: the token asian :p

and saw mz_bubbletea in the city.. twice :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)