mq stalker appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
i didnt post on this forum for about a week n was having withdrawal symptoms so thought argh.....i hope every1's enjoying holidays as much as i am :D

Anyways i deserve a mq stalker award, 4 my part at least
i spotted/stalked: clairegirl(well sort of), skittled, redrum and supra and the funny thing is they have nfi who i am ;)

who's taking away the mq stalker trophy though ?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I've got a fair few. But I won't mention them all here, for the sake of being too weird.

^___^
HSC
nothing beats stalking, when you are at circular quay..and someone behind you yells out your name offering a free tim tams to everyone around him

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
... said:
nothing beats stalking, when you are at circular quay..and someone behind you yells out your name offering a free tim tams to everyone around him
Dude, you have no idea how weird/meant to be that was. You also forgot the point about the hugs you were giving out (or was that for me only?).

ahhahah the funny part was when I asked you if the other dude was Mike? hahah I think I left about 15 mins after that to chuck up all the drinks I had to skull because the security guards wouldn't let us through. I had to ask people twice to move away because I was gunna hurl real soon. Good night.

Hopeful, haha.

^___^
HSC
hahaha

i noticed you left, but i thought you were going to the toilet..then i asked jack's friend and they were like.."OOOOH, he went to spill!!"
i was like.."err..wtf??"

the hug was supposed to be for you only, but then i saw my friend from highschool..haven't seen him for a long time, got a bit emotional *sobs*

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
... said:
hahaha

i noticed you left, but i thought you were going to the toilet..then i asked jack's friend and they were like.."OOOOH, he went to spill!!"
i was like.."err..wtf??"

the hug was supposed to be for you only, but then i saw my friend from highschool..haven't seen him for a long time, got a bit emotional *sobs*
Yeah...it wasn't too bad. A pie, bottle of water and the walk to central did me good.

We should have a MQ-BOS organised stalking night to watch a game. But, I fear not everyone shares our fondness for the game of "touchy-feely".

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
okay pple i've actually met in real life and actually SPOKE to lol

yenta (went to her house to pick up notes)
little rat boi- we're going to mex together so we've met, he came over my house
cyan_phoenix (psy104)
skittled (met him in a lecture)
maryjane (met her in the toilets lol)
pb (saw at a concert)
sukiyaki (saw at a concert)
bscienceboy (saw infront of psyche buildings then went shopping with to buy fluffy pink slippers, his purchase not mine lol)
jlh- (met him in math123 which i dropped lol)
reaver(bba102 tute)
scarecrow of oz (accg105 tute)
the_ish- he's my mate :D
supra + ::ck::- lol sold notes to

People I have photos of on my HD *evil smiley* or have seen photos of/spotted but have yet to talk to in real life
hopeful
redrum
OJ
Fornstar
Glitterfairy
Ciel
mserica
icf
Asylum
prusso
cro_girl

People i have nfi what they look like
dazed
cpjeeves
flyin
iambored(sad smiley face)
scmogirl
vick86
phanatic
pwaryeux
sweet lemon
machetta
iwannarock
kutay
H?
Tabris

I think i deserve an award for talking to the most BOS'ers in real life.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
you have a photo of me??? i dont remember sending a photo of myself ...

well ive seen you Anne, do you remember answering a question "what is the most expensive thing in a tin of tuna (or some fish ... cant remember)?" and you said the tin but the answer was the fish oil! haha incase you dont remember, it was in our bba102 lecture, what a great class ... NOT!!!

who else have i met ...

MJ, Skittled and Cyan @ the mentor thingy, when i was a student and they were mentors. i than sat nxt to Skittled in a MKTG101 lecture. but thats about it

oh and i know who Rob is, he hangs with ppl i occasionally hang with, but yet to be hanging at the same time as each other ... if that makes sense

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Met:

suga buni
glitterfairy
OJ
redrum
Dazed
skittled
MJ
cyan
jezzmo
pwaryuex
ryan_cck
pb
cro_angel
kami
good2go
mz_bubbletea
iwannarock (but not spoken to IRL)
marchetta
lcf
phanatic

I think thats it?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
fornstar said:
you have a photo of me??? i dont remember sending a photo of myself ...

well ive seen you Anne, do you remember answering a question "what is the most expensive thing in a tin of tuna (or some fish ... cant remember)?" and you said the tin but the answer was the fish oil! haha incase you dont remember, it was in our bba102 lecture, what a great class ... NOT!!!

who else have i met ...

MJ, Skittled and Cyan @ the mentor thingy, when i was a student and they were mentors. i than sat nxt to Skittled in a MKTG101 lecture. but thats about it

oh and i know who Rob is, he hangs with ppl i occasionally hang with, but yet to be hanging at the same time as each other ... if that makes sense
YES! lol i remember answering the lecturer's question and getting it wrong quite well lol

everyone just sort of turned and looked at me and went (awkward silence) :|

It was a logical answer though!! lol someone came up to me after and said thats what she thought as well!

Edit: LOL yeah you sent me two photos over msn :) ... however i dont' have them anymore coz ive reformatted comp

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
yes u deserve an award!
u have photos of ppl on ur HD =O!

errm.. i think the only person who i know who they are, but haven't met or seen in real life or whatever is Sweet Lemon (that's right sweety lemon.. be scared ;) )... ohh and Glitterfairy cuz of ur photos.. and i can't think of anyone else.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
just be thankful her walls aren't covered in the pictures - however, if she did do that, she would be a *true* stalker... :p

*hopeful*

HSC
ok clairegirl definately deserves the trophy, the rest of u r just wannab stalkers :p

sukiyaki, u actually had me freaked 4 a second lol

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
pb said:
yes u deserve an award!
u have photos of ppl on ur HD =O!

errm.. i think the only person who i know who they are, but haven't met or seen in real life or whatever is Sweet Lemon (that's right sweety lemon.. be scared ;) )... ohh and Glitterfairy cuz of ur photos.. and i can't think of anyone else.
U saw a photo of me? Where?:ninja:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
U saw a photo of me? Where?:ninja:
oh by the photo thing, i meant the photos of glitterfairy

errmm.. i cant reveal how i know though. to do so would be very unstalkerish of me, sorry!

HSC
clairegirl said:
okay pple i've actually met in real life and actually SPOKE to lol

yenta (went to her house to pick up notes)
little rat boi- we're going to mex together so we've met, he came over my house
cyan_phoenix (psy104)
skittled (met him in a lecture)
maryjane (met her in the toilets lol)
pb (saw at a concert)
sukiyaki (saw at a concert)
bscienceboy (saw infront of psyche buildings then went shopping with to buy fluffy pink slippers, his purchase not mine lol)
jlh- (met him in math123 which i dropped lol)
reaver(bba102 tute)
scarecrow of oz (accg105 tute)
the_ish- he's my mate :D
supra + ::ck::- lol sold notes to

People I have photos of on my HD *evil smiley* or have seen photos of/spotted but have yet to talk to in real life
hopeful
redrum
OJ
Fornstar
Glitterfairy
Ciel
mserica
icf
Asylum
prusso
cro_girl

People i have nfi what they look like
dazed
cpjeeves
flyin
iambored(sad smiley face)
scmogirl
vick86
phanatic
pwaryeux
sweet lemon
machetta
iwannarock
kutay
H?
Tabris

LOL! I've only seen Anne!!!!! i think anne's the only person thats met me on here ... hahahahah ... Can't wait for taco's .. mexico bud!

*hopeful*

HSC
if u guys wont going 2 mexico i'd be so down 2 come along

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)