"it's not procrastinating because it's the HOLIDAYS!" (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

I have three things I want to say.

Firstly, it's 6am in the morning and I've just set myself a new record (I think) for how late I can stay up gaming. Let's ignore the fact I slept at 8 something and woke up at midnight. Go me! Lynny ftw! etc etc

Secondly, I want to tell you that I love you all. :)

Thirdly, what's everyone doing in between end-of-exams and exam-results-come-out? (yeah, here's the actual quality content part of this thread :p) As you may have guessed, I've taken up gaming :D I love it! I now run on Pacific Time, and no longer recognise myself in the mirror. But it's so awesome!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Uhh, movies, music, gaming.

Im getting through my back catalogue of movies downloaded over the past year or so (about 40 odd movies and 5 TV series')

Music, always a given.

Gaming, yeah piled up about 10 games needing to be finished.

HSC
N/A
Ah that reminds me... I want to hunt down "All Drawn Together" episodes because they are SO funny!!! :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha I have season one on dvd somewhere I'll hit ya up at MQ mentor thingy

HSC
N/A
yay!

update: it's 6:17am now. I can't decide whether to go back to gaming, look up funny youtube videos, go to sleep, continue laughing at really pathetic things I find on the internet... ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
n00b! :p

Once you reach my level, you don't sleep anymore, just drift in and out of consciousness

HSC
N/A
level? Which level? What quests do I have to do to help me level up? Should I start saving up for new gear or do lots of instance runs? Maybe even respec?

Oh... whoops. We're talking real life, aren't we :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
wake up
msn email
breakfast
msn
lunch
msn / random music/video software
dinner
msn till late
sleep

my life is boring///

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Getting through 24 season 4. Plenty of movies.

Still to do:
24 s.5
House s.2
30-odd movies

le fun.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:wave: brogan
you spend as much time in here as us

haha glitter, even your sig has turned gamer

my holidays will have consisted of:
being away
after coming back, having a few days of things with family and friends, interdispersed with catching up on things - mail, emails, presents, photos, tv
work
during a few days off next week / any free time will finish the catch up, make this album thing, and then I intend on learning how to make a loop in wire :D woot, I really want to bead
then it’s back to uni, already!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Thats not much of a record Lynn, I once stayed awake for 26 hours playing fighting games non-stop when I was 12, until you reach that level you are not a true addict *shakes head*

Moi:
Buying too many random items(like the new Hobb and Douglass books:D)
Learning how to make pizza at Matts house
Watching movies (Superman has abs of steel:))
Warcraft 3
Creatures
DVDs(Kill Bill, Amelie, Serenity, Incredibles and so on)
MSN
IRC
Beating everyone I know in Tekken/Smash Bros/Mario Kart. (I don't know many people :p)
BoS meet (it didn't end up turning into a meat:()
Become fascinated with creepy crawlies like candiru (I have a youtube of one doing nasty things to someone)
Getting excited over PAINTBALL:D

EDIT: For some reason, I now have this vision of the HMS Brogan being cannonballed by the HMS Susan with lots of pirates everywhere...

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
lol i wanted to stay up to play games but a so called parent always pull the cable so i have to sleep :'(

holidays are sooo boring...
however im using my time to go window shopping (im so poor), cooking and reading a pile of books im being meaning to read.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol i was feeling guilty that i won't have 'work' in my list, but after reading all that, i don't anymore =D

anyhooz.. for me,
sleep
tv
baking =D
the sims
DVD's ... just finished smallville and moving onto family guy =D (when i can be bothered)
walking around shopping centres aimlessly and buying useless stuff that i always regret
bumming with my friends when they're not working
errmm...
singstar and my karaoke thingy (yes im asian)
eye toy

... but it's mostly sleep =/

oh yeh! and i also wanted to read, but i left my copy of 'IT' in the car and im too lazy to go and get it, and i don't drive much so yeh.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
My pre-uni life includes:

Television, exercise, driving, msn, shopping, renting movies and then sleep :) It's a bit boring, but it’s a relief from all that stress created by all that uni work :eek:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Tues, Wed and Friday I'm at work. Not much fun, but need the dosh. Also, the boss makes up for me having to work during my hol's by getting the staff sloshed every Friday evening on really nice wine.

I am sloshed right now, but I'm coming out of it because its 10pm.

p.s. Lynn, this is why I havent replied to your PM, but have read it and intend to reply both to you, and in F&L but dont think I can really be very articulate right now.

On my days off, I sleep, internet, want to play Slient Hilll 3 (I still havent finished it - I suck), the sims always rocks (but still havent played it these hols and Steve is kicking my ass because he bought it for me), knitting, eat, sleep, eat... eat.

BoS....

I wish I could do the mid-year mentoring, but, alas, Psych is on Friday's and I work on Fridays... I dont think Sandie believed me :(

HSC
N/A
Ah, the sims!

I used to play that. But I gave into temptation and employed use of cheats (mostly the money one), so :(...

I've played the xbox version though. Now that's challenging! I actually worked out that in the most expensive house/place you're supposed to end up, even when working at the maximum level you will make a LOSS because the rent is just so darn high. That's nutty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)